Chapter Nineteen~

*One month Later..*

Travis's POV.

"Guys! Trust me! I am the master at weddings!" Aphmau exclaimed, clapping her hands together as she looked over the many, many wedding magazines she had on our dining table. "Uhh, Aphmau?" I asked. "Yes?" She replied. "We kind of wanted to plan our own wedding..." Zane said. I smiled and nodded in agreement. "I know that! Just let me help, please!?" Aphmau begged, giving the puppy eyes. "Alright.." I said. "Yay! Ok, first you guys need to tell me where you want it to be.. Oh! How about the park!" Aphmau started to ramble. "Um..." Zane started to say but he was interrupted by the sound of a window breaking.
  A certain pink-haired Meif'wa ran into the kitchen where we were. "Kawaii~Chan may be late, but she heard someone say something about a wedding!?" Kawaii~Chan yelled. "Oh, yeah, I'm just helping Zane and Travis with their wedding plans." Aphmau exclaimed. "Kawaii~Chan wants to be the one who leads the ceremony at Zane~Kun and Travis~Kun's wedding!!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "Um, don't you need a marriage license to do that?" I asked. "Kawaii~Chan can get one!" Kawaii~Chan retorted.
  "In five months?" Zane asked. "Yes! Never underestimate Kawaii~Chan, Zane~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "Ok..." Zane muttered.
  "That would be great Kawaii~Chan! You can help me plan it!" Aphmau exclaimed, jumping up and gathering up the magazines. "Yay! To the wedding store, Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed, as they both ran out. "G-guys!?" I exclaimed, jumping up and running to the open door, but they were both gone. "W-where did they go..?" I asked myself.

  Aphmau's POV.

  "So what do you think?" I asked Kawaii~Chan as we were looking through the selves of wedding supplies. "Kawaii~Chan thinks there should be lots of flowers, and Kawaii~Chan is definitely baking the cake!" She said. I giggled at her and picked up something. "Ok, so we're going to set it up in park, and we got a few months to plan, so how about I go talk to the park people about it and you work on getting a marriage license!" I exclaimed. "Kawaii~Chan likes that plan!" She exclaimed, running out of the store. I squealed to myself and walked out as well, heading towards the park.
  I couldn't wait for the wedding!

~~~

Heyoooooo! Hey, Ima ask a question! This fanfic is going to be ending soon, sadly, but I wanna know if you want a third fanfic! I have so many ideas but I don't wanna overdo it so I wanna know if I made a third one to this whole story line, if you guys would read it!
So thanks!
And thanks for reading!
Until next chapter!
~Bree
🐢