Chapter 4

Demon's P.O.V.

I woke up to the stereo being blasted to Blood on the Dance Floor. I looked around and realized I fell asleep in my favorite chair in the living room. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see flour all over the place.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. They both looked at me like I caught them stealing from a store. "I thought you guys knew how to cook without getting things everywhere." 

"Well..." Zaniah trailed off, looking at Aviee.

"We kind of got into a fight about who was cooking what, and we kind of had a fight about who was making the pancakes," Aviee explained to me. Aviee and Zaniah looked down at the  ground guiltfully.

I rolled my eyes. "Did you guys make all the food already?" I asked them. 

They looked up at me and said, "Yes."

"Look at the table if you want proof," Zaniah said. 

I looked at the table to see there were pancakes, toast, french toast, eggs, sausage, and bacon. I also saw three plates with cups that had orange juice in them. I sat down and started to put food on my plate, and Aviee and Zaniah laughed at me. They sat down and also started to fill their plates with food. “Up All Night” by One Direction was on by the time I finished filling my plate with food. I guess that it was one of the mixed CDs that Zaniah and Aviee made. 

Once I finished, I looked at Zaniah and Aviee and said, "I'm going to go take a shower and get dressed. Since you guys made the mess, you can clean it up, and then you can get ready. Now, start cleaning. I'll be down when I'm done."

"Fine," they said while starting to clean.

I went upstairs and got ready to take a shower. Once I got everything I needed, I got in the shower and did my normal routine. After I got out, I blow dried and straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in a "Keep Calm and Listen to One Direction" t-shirt, black skinny jeans, bracelet, One Direction wristband, Black Veil Brides winged necklace, and grey, white, and light blue Supra shoes. 

When I was done, I went downstairs to see that the kitchen was clean, but Aviee and Zaniah weren't down there. So, I went in the living room and waited for them in there for about 10 minutes, then Aviee and Zaniah came running down.

Aviee was wearing a "You Can Call Me Mrs Louis Tomlinson" shirt, a black ruffled skirt, One Direction converse, a Dragon Spinner ring, a One Direction necklace, Louis Tomlinson wristband, eyeliner, and red and black feather earrings. And, Zaniah was wearing a "You Can Call Me Mrs Liam Payne" t-shirt, black ruffled skirt, Hunger Games converse, Black Veil Brides guitar pick necklace, Liam Payne wristband, Black Veil Brides wristband,  Christian Coma charm bracelet, eyeliner, and purple and black feather earrings.

I stood up and we each walked out the door to the car. When we got out to the car, we got in; Zaniah in the passenger seat, Aviee in the drivers seat, and me in the back seat. I decided to let Aviee drive us to work today because I didn't really want to drive. "Revenge Porn" by Blood on the Dance Floor was on, and we sang along with song since we knew either most or all of the words.

"Let shadows die, So I can feel alive. A church of lies, Can't tell me what is right." I looked at my phone and saw it was an unknown number.

"Hey, Demon," the text read with a winky face.

"Hey? Who are you?" I replied with.

"I'm your future girlfriend," she replied, with another winky face.

"What's your name?" I questioned. I don't recall giving a girl my number, besides Zaniah and Aviee. Maybe one of the guys on the team gave it to a cheerleader or someone.