Chapter 6

War's P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm on my phone playing "I Heart Hello Kitty" by Blood on the Dance Floor. I slowly got up from my bed and stretched. I looked at my phone and saw it was 5:15 in the morning. I got an outfit from the nightstand that had my clothes for when I stayed. I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower. When I got out, I dried off, then got dressed in a Blessthefall shirt, black skinny jeans, black Chuck Taylor shoes, Black Veil Brides guitar pic necklace and bandana, Batman gages, a wristband, and skull bracelets. I brushed my teeth, then blow dried and straightened my hair. Then, I put on my “I Heart Haters” hat. When I was done, it was only 6:15. So, Snow went in after I got out. 

I went into the kitchen to find Chii slowly eating a Poptart, staring at it. This is what happens every morning that there's school because we have to wake up so early. I laughed at her and went to get a Poptart because I didn't want to have to wash any dishes.

When Snow came out, she was dressed in a Black Veil Brides shirt, Black Veil Brides wristbands, bracelet, and necklace, white skinny jeans, blue tutu, spike lip piercing, blue gages, purple knee-high converse, and a Black Veil Brides bag with her school stuff in it. It was 6:50, so Chii went to get her shower. 

After Chii went into the bathroom with her stuff, Snow got a Poptart and sat across from me at the table. 

In a tired British-like accent, Snow said, "I'm tired! What's the point of waking up so bloody early just for school?"

I laughed softly because this happens almost every morning. "I don't know. How can most of the teachers be all happy and joyful and shit in the morning?" I asked.

"Because they're old and they will need to be able to make it in time for their own funeral," she replied, still in her tired British-like accent. She slowly opened her Poptarts and started to eat them.

Around 7:15, Chii got out of the shower dressed in a Falling in Reverse shirt, light blue skinny jeans, purple tutu, purple eyeliner, a stone necklace, LOVE ring, One Direction wristbands and high-top converse, purple and black feather earrings, and a mustache bag with her school stuff. 

"Let's go!" Chii said, more awake than before.

"I don't want to!" Snow whined. Chii and I laughed at her for whining. Snow got up and grabbed her bag; she started to head for the door with us following.

When we got to the car, Snow gave Chii the keys. Snow got in the back, Chii sat in the drivers seat, and I sat in the passenger seat. Chii started the car, and "Hey Baby, Here's that Song You Wanted" by Blessthefall came on. We all started to laugh because we all remembered the music video for it. 

When we got to the school, it looked like Snow was about to fall asleep. So, I poked her side, and she woke up.

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty," I said laughing.

Still in her accent, Snow said, "I don't wanna. I'll end up falling asleep during class."

"Then, sleep during class. Just make sure that you don't get caught," I told her, trying to get her out of the car. I finally got her out, and she slowly made her way to the school with Chii and I pulling her.

"I'll meet you in homeroom," I told Snow, since Chii had a different teacher first period than us. 

"I'll meet you guys during Study Hall," Chii said walking away, waving at us.

"Alright," Snow said to both of us the same way she was talking before. Snow walked off to her locker, and I walked to mine.

She must really be tired, I thought, I guess she didn't get much sleep last night.