Chapter 8

“Okay,” Logan said while looking into my eyes. He slowly leaned in and...

Chii and Snow started yelling and singing words to “Kiss You” by One Direction.

“Chii! Snow!” I yelled. They looked at me. "Stop!" I whined. 

“But. But. I wanted to see what would happen," Snow said, sadly looking down.

I went over and hugged her. “I'm sorry for yelling at you guys,” I said. Then I whispered, “But, thanks for saving me. I don't want to kiss him... yet.”

Snow laughed and said, “It's okay!” I rolled my eyes, I always fell for those sad faces when Snow and Chii did them.

Logan looked at us and said, “Let's play Truth or Dare.”

“Okay!” we all said and sat down in a circle in the middle of the floor. 

“Logan, truth or dare?” Snow asked. 

“Truth. I want to see how bad your truths are before I pick any dares,” Logan said. He made a smart choice because I picked dare the first time that Snow asked, and I don't even want to think about what happened. 

“Is it true that you're gay?” Snow asked.

“No, it's not,” Logan said. My hopes went down a little. Then, he said, “But, it is true that I'm bi.” My hopes went back up a little. “War, truth or dare?” Logan asked me.

“Hmmm... Truth,” I said.

“Hmmm... Is it true that you're bi?” he asked me.

“No,” I said. I saw his smile sink a little. “But, it is true that I'm gay,” I said a bit after. Logan smiled. “That's the thing my mom doesn't know yet.”

“Okay,” Logan said. 

“Okay. Chii, truth or dare?” I asked, looking at her.

“Truth,” she said.

“Is it true that you've eaten a banana seductively before?” I asked her. 

“Yes. It was a dare from Snow when we were in the 3rd grade,” Chii said. “Snow, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Snow said without hesitation. She's basically the Queen of Dares, she does all of them without second thought.

“I dare you to,” Chii said. Then, she whispered something into Snow’s ear.

“Okay,” Snow said. “I have to do the dare later. I can’t do it now.”

“Okay,” Logan and I said. 

“War, truth or dare?” Snow asked me, smirking. 

“Hmmm.” I thought, I know that I'm going to regret my decision, but I don't care. “Dare. Even though I'm probably going to regret it.”

“I dare you to kiss Logan on the lips for at least 30 seconds,” Snow said.

I looked at Logan, and he was smiling. I leaned into kiss him, and he leaned in, too. Since I stopped to look at his lips, he pressed his lips against mine, so he didn’t have to wait any longer. It took me a second to respond, but I eventually kissed back. While we were kissing, I felt a little of something. Snow got up and locked her bedroom door. Logan licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I denied it and smiled. I started to pull away, but he put his hand on the back of my neck. So, that stopped me from pulling away, but I didn't mind much, though. I decided to just continue to kiss back, Logan smiled into the kiss. After about two minutes of kissing, Logan pulled back smiling at me. I blushed and looked down, playing with my fingers.