Chapter 7

War's P.O.V.

“War. War, wake up. Time to start moving,” I heard my mom say, waking me up. When I looked at the time, I saw that it was four in the morning. So, I decided to wake up Snow and Chii by calling them. They both took off of work yesterday to pack, and today to move. Yesterday, the manager of Pet Pet Shop Shop called me and said that I got the job and can start work on Friday.

“War!” Snow and Chii yelled at me because I wasn't paying any attention to whatever was going on. When I looked at them, Chii was running up to me. I was laying down on the couch, which wasn‘t in the truck yet, so she jumped right on me, causing me to roll over from the pain. She fell on the floor with a loud thump, while I held my stomach. It still hurt from when Francis punched and kicked me two days ago. We were waiting for my mom to finish sticking the boxes, that we put in the front yard for her, into the moving truck. We insisted on helping her, but she said she could do it herself, so we just went back in.

“War! Snow! Chii!” we heard my mom yelled.

Snow, Chii, and I looked at each other and started to laugh. We walked outside with our arms linked together, Snow on my right and Chii on my left. We squeezed through the doorway, and walked up to my mom.

“Yes?” we all asked in unison.

My mom looked at us like we were crazy, then she said, “Time to go to the new house to unload the truck. Then, we have to come back for the furniture.”

“Okay,” we said in unison, again. We unlinked arms and got in our car, my mom getting in the truck. Snow and Chii decided to stuff some of their stuff in the car, so there would be less trips with the truck, but made the car packed. We turned on the radio, and the song “Unbroken” by Black Veil Brides was on, so Snow decided to blast the radio.

When we got to the house, we took everything out of the truck and car, and put all the boxes in the rooms where they belong. Chii getting somewhat lazy and just pushing even the light boxes into the house and where they belonged. While Snow and I were running the boxes in and out, causing me some pain.

After all the boxes were in the house, we all headed to Snow and Chii's apartment to get the rest of the things out of their place and into the truck. They went through the place multiple times to make sure that they weren’t forgetting anything that was theirs. After we finished getting their stuff into the truck, we went to my mom’s and my house to put all of our furniture that was in our house into the truck.

While my mom was organizing the furniture to fit in the truck, Chii, Snow, and I each took off our shoes and slid on the floor with just our socks on. The only thing we had to worry about hitting were the walls, since everything else was in the new house or the truck. We went through every room to slide and make sure that they were completely empty.

“Ouch!” I heard Chii say. Then, I heard Snow laugh, so I'm guessing Chii hit a wall.

I followed Chii’s voice and Snow’s laugh to see Chii holding her arm sitting on the floor. “What happened?” I asked, even though it was obvious that she fell and hurt herself.

“My arm hit the corner of the wall, and since I was sliding, I fell on my bum,” Chii said.

I laughed at her and said, “You're going to be fine.” Then, I yelled, “Now, get up and slide!”

Chii got up, and we all started laughing. Then, we slid on the floor for about another 10 minutes. Before we bumped into each other in the empty living room. After we all fell, we looked at each other and laughed, each thing causing me pain.

“War! Snow! Chii! Time to go!” my mom called to us as we were laying on the floor laughing. We each got up, put our shoes on, went outside, and got in the convertible. I checked the time and saw that it was one in the afternoon. When we got to the house, we all unpacked the truck. Then, we went to our rooms to organize our stuff so we can paint them later.