ー03

Three;

"Lee Chanwoo, Lee Chanson, get down from the dining table!"

Hye Geong cried out in fear, as her twin monkeys started jumping on the table.

She muttered incoherent curses under her breath, as she pulled Chanson's hand, and carried him off the table.

The kid ran off, the moment his feet touched the ground.

Hye Geong screamed some more as she carried Chanwoo down.

The twins ran around the house, screeching like maniacs, happy that they were driving Hye Geong insane.

"Okay, okay! Do you guys want to go to the park instead?" Hye Geong yelled, as she tried to gain their attention.

Victory was hers the moment the two boys ran up to her...

Or so she thought.

『※』

"Someone send animal control, for fuck's sake!" Hye Geong shouted, as she pulled on their arms.

The trio finally took a rest under a tree, when the twins were tired out from tiring out their guardian.

As the two boys fell asleep on her legs, someone tapped her shoulder.

A familiar blonde came into her view.

Hoshi had a confused look on his face, as he glanced at the twins, before looking back at Hye Geong.

"You're a mother?"

『※』

A/N;

Wonuuu, get well soon ;n;

I heard he has gastritis or something... It sounds pretty scary.

3 June 2016
Xoxo.