ー06

Six;

It was break time on a beautiful Thursday morning, at school.

Hye Geong was hiding in an empty classroom, as she picked up a phone call.

"Hoshi hos- ah. I mean, moshi moshi?" Hye Geong greeted in a Japanese style.

She was obsessed with anime.

"Hello, is this Chanson and Chanwoo's mother?" A female voice asked on the other line.

Hye Geong lowered her voice, as she nervously looked around.

"Uh...yes. This is Chanson and Chanwoo's mother. Is something the problem?"

Hye Geong licked her cracked lips impatiently, as she waited for the person to speak.

"I am Mrs. Song. Mrs. Lee, your son, Chanson, is suffering from a peanut allergy. He is sent to Seoul Hospital, so please make your way there now. We will be waiting for you."

Hye Geong's face went pale, and she felt tears prickling her eyes.

Her breathing became uneven.

"I'll be right there." Hye Geong could barely stand.

She turned around, and much to her dismay, Hoshi was blocking the door.

His face was emotionless.

"You lied to me." Hoshi's voice was soft, and almost inaudible.

"I can't do this now, Hoshi. I'm sorry but I..." Hye Geong's voice cracked.

"You're a mother." Hoshi spat venomously, ignoring her words.

"I...Please, Hoshi, let me through." Hye Geong pleaded, as she tried to walk pass him.

Hoshi shook his head, grabbing her wrist, as he let out a scoff, "How could you?"

"You knew I liked you, yet you...!"

Hye Geong took a deep breath, and shoved Hoshi, "Move! My baby is in danger!"

At this point, everyone in the hallway was quiet, and was staring at the scene unfolding in front of them.

Hoshi stumbled, like a drunk man, as he watched Hye Geong run away.

You hurt me, Hye Geong.

You lied to me.

You played me like a chess piece.

A broken chess piece.

『※』

A/N;

No idea if a chess piece can break but yolo

#HappyJunDay it's his bday!!!!!!!

Like omg yas