ー14

Fourteen;

Her back ached, it felt sore.

Hye Geong slowly sat up but strong arms pulled her back into their embrace.

Then, she remembered.

Hoshi.

Her cheeks burned a dark shade of red, when an unbelievably low, sleepy voice whispered into her ear.

"Good morning, love."

Two high pitched voices screamed, as the twins ran into the living room, "Spongebob is on!"

The chant repeated until the TV was turned on, and the twins silently watched the show with glee.

Hoshi groaned silently, as he turned around, and glanced at the kids, "No good morning kisses to me?"

Chanwoo giggled, and blew a raspberry at him, "No, Uncle Hoshi!"

Pretending to be hurt, Hoshi grabbed Chanwoo's legs and started tickling him.

Chanson ignored them, as he concentrated on watching his beloved Spongebob.

Hye Geong silently laughed, as she finally got up, to make breakfast.

As she was pouring flour into the batter, Hye Geong sighed and looked at the shrine of her husband.

"Mum, are you making pancakes?" Chanson yelled from the living room.

"Yes, dear."

Hye Geong's hands started mixing the batter, until they were smooth, but her eyes stared at her husband's shrine.

"I'm so sorry, but..." she trailed off.

Hoshi sneaked up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her, putting his chin on top of her head.

"Can I help?"

Hye Geong slapped his arm away, "What are you doing?"

Her face was red.

Hoshi didn't let go, and instead, hugged her tighter.

He didn't mutter a word, as he watched Hye Geong work.

She sighed inwardly, as her eyes found Byunghun's shrine again.

I'm sorry but I think I'm in love with Hoshi.

『※』

A/ N;

Tomorrow is Wonwoo's birthday, so I have a book that will be published tomorrow, just for him!

Also, this story is bound to end soon, so just a heads up!

As for Ethereal and Astronomy, I'll be slowly working on them, as I post these short stories. ^-^

Xoxo.
16 July 2016.