ー12

Twelve;

"Mum, my legs are tired."

Chanwoo tugged on Hye Geong's sleeve, pouting.

Hye Geong looked down at him, then at the two heavy plastic bags she was lugging along behind her.

It was grocery shopping day, and because of all the promotions and discounts, she might have bought a little too much.

In other words; too much.

"Dear, can't you walk a few more blocks? We're almost home." Hye Geong pleaded.

"But mum, they're literally on fire." Chanwoo whined, pointing at his legs to prove his point.

Hye Geong rolled her eyes at her sarcastic child, and glanced at the other twin.

"Chanson isn't complaining much, so why don't you be a good boy too?"

Chanwoo pouted, and got ready to throw a tantrum, when suddenly, strong arms pulled him up into the air.

Hye Geong's heart dropped, and so did her groceries.

"Chanwoo!"

A blondie popped out from behind Chanwoo and grinned, "Why don't I carry him home for you?"

Hye Geong breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh, Hoshi. Uh, sure. Thanks."

The four of them walked in silence, except for Chanson's frequent playful burps and farts.

"Yah, Chanson, that's disgusting." Hye Geong muttered, as they reached their home.

She put down her groceries, and Hoshi set Chanwoo down.
The twins immediately ran off to wash up, getting the good habit to wash up every time they got home, from their mother.

"So..." Hye Geong awkwardly started, as she sat down on the couch.

All of a sudden, Hoshi hovered above her, and pinned her to the couch.

His arms were above her head, his face just centimeters apart from hers.

And suddenly, he lost the playfulness in his eyes.

Hoshi leaned in, and whispered, "I like you, and I'll replace Byung Hun. He'll be grateful for me taking care of you."

Without waiting, he closed the distance between them, quickly dodging her lips and placing a soft but firm kiss on the corner of her lips.

Just before the twins returned there, Hoshi pushed himself away from Hye Geong.

His voice low, he whispered, "I want to be the father to them, the father they lost."

『※』

A/N;

Ayeee. I'm slowly getting back the motivation to write hehe.

AJU NICE!

I'm in love.

THE8 looks so good??? And the choreography is amazing?? Hoshi is amazing omg

Xoxo.
11 July 2016.