Prologue

Hi guys this is my second fanfic of my most favorite couple SasuNaru.I love this two.Anyways please if you reading this please also read my other book Naruto x Sasuke(Yaoi):Come back but it still in hold just try it.Okay thank you I love you,minna.

Note:I don't own Naruto but I wish I was.

Well I give you some keys

"Hi"-a person talking
"Hi"-a person talking to his soul with his mind.
'Hi'-person thought.
"Hi"-soul talking
"Hi"-a soul talking through his holder's mind.
'Hi'-a soul thought.

Third Person's POV.

It's October 10 the the same date when the Kyuubi attacked the Village Hidden in the Leaf.When everybody cheering for the birth of the Hokage's twin children.But in the other hand a boy is running for his life, because it was the same date for 'fox hunt'.

"Kit,come on I want to help you"Kuruma said in his holder mind.

"No Kuruma.I don't want them to see you.They will get scared and the situation will be worst if you show up.Please just don't,okay.I got this" the boy said and continue his running.The fox just nodded but disagree to his holder.

"There he is.Get the that demon!"shouted and run toward him.The boy still running and praying.But unlucky him his in a dead end.He was corner and they started to beat him to death.

The boy is shouting saying them to stop.But they still beating him until the boy stop shouting and the villagers thought that was enough.They are walk away like nothing happende.

'Damn Villagers.Damn Parents.Damn Konaha.Don't worry kit I got you'Kuruma thoughts and form into a human and carry his injured holder.He run as fast as he could to their house more like Hokage's house.He sneak to their room not wanting to everyone noticing them.

He layed his injured kit to his bed and trying to heal him.After healing his small bruises he get back to his holders body.

"Please,get better soon"Kuruma said to his holder before he sleep.

***********************

Sorry for a short Prologue.Next up Story info.

LOVE YOU ALL,MINNA.

Again I don't own Naruto or Sasuke.