The Soul's Reactions before the Emotions

Hey guys sorry for not updating but here it is.
I remind you guys that the titles is always have the word 'Soul'.

And theirs will be a change just a little bit.

(You know that they don't use chakra they use soul to this story)

Okay.Enjoy.

Note:I don't own Naruto.It all belongs to Masashi Kashimoto and their respected owner.

****************

Naruto's POV.

It's been a week when classes started. Well everyone now knows me as the deadlast of the academy.Always pranking others.Always failing the questions that the teachers ask (Which you know that it was an act).Failing doing the simple and ninjutsus. (A/N:I will tell you later what kind of ninjutsus are they have). I'm totally mess up in school.And it's been a week that I still haven't had a friend.Well I try every single one of my classmates but they walking away like I'm a peace of trash that didn't need to bother about.And I also try Sasuke.(Even though I'm shy around him.But it resolve when I made him my rival).I don't know if his my friend or not.Because everytime I tried to talk to him he didn't reply back.He's just looking out the window.Like an Uchiha he is.

It's weekend and that's means, no school, no teacher, and no classmates.And that means that I'm only on my room.

The Hokage and his wife where visiting the Uzumaki Compound.And yes without me.But it's okay at least I'm the all alone in the house.No annoying brats.No f*cking parents.And that is what we called 'peaceful'.

I walk downstairs and find some food in the kitchen.Luckily I find some.Like orange, apple, grapes, and tomato. (A/N:I know it's Sasuke's favorite too) I walk back to my room and eat all of it. After I finish I get dress and walk out from the house.I walk through town while receiving death glares.But being in an act is just smiling and ignoring them.

I turn left just to be corner by a three ugly creatu-I mean villagers.I act shock and scared.Here we go again.

"Look who's here?A sexy little demon, eh?"said a tall and brown haired guy.

'Is that a complement?'I ask myself.I smirk mentally. I slowly back out a little in fear.I looked around if someone is around and there's no one.

"Where do you think your going, demon.We're going to have fun a little"said the one with a dark purple haired guy.He walks over to me, and pulled my blonde hair tightly and walked back to his friends.The one that spoke first grab me and slam me agains the wall.

"Heh, you maybe a demon but you still f*ckable"he said while his two friends laughing at me in unison. I give feared face but mentally glaring at them.I heard Kuruma groun in annoyance.

"What is what they want, kit?"he asked.

"Perverts, Kuruma-kun"I simply said.

Back to the real world.They drag to an abandon house.The one's holding throw me on the floor.Then the one with the dark purple haired guy jump and grab my arms and drag it above head.I groun in pain and struggling hoping it works.Then he punched me in the stomach, I cough.

"Just stay there and be quite if you don't want us to use force"said the brown haired guy.I looked up at him and felt like anger consumes me.

"WAIT! W-what's happening, Kuruma?What is this?"I ask confused. I waited for any response but none came.I began to panic.I straggle because I don't know what to do.Without Kuruma I can't do anything.

Third Person's POV.

The blond haired boy struggle hoping it will make the guy who holding him release him.But it seems like it got more angrier.

"Could you be more quite"said the purple haired guy and punch him in the stomach cause the blond to cough.

After he cough he became quite and his face change to emotionless; his eyes became dull.The three curiously look at him because the boy didn't make a sound.But they just shrug it off and continue. But before one of them touch him the boy began to speak.But...

"Scums, your going to rape an innocent child!"the boy said but his voice change into matured like an adult in a child's body.They shpck face became more shock when the look of the child change; his hair change onto black with golden tip and it more longer, his eyes turned black; like an Uchiha eyes, but he still size same body but more paller than his normal pale skin.

They back away a little because of the sudden change of the boy.The boy slowly get up from the dusty ground.The three just stare at the boy.Then the boy looked at them with a disgusted expression. And the boy smirk evily and It put shivered through their spine.

"You humans are such full of filth.And It makng me sick"the boy said with venom in every word and it making the three trembling in fear.And it bringing the boy more even happier.Then a evil thought shoot through the boys head.

He walk in front of the three abusers wrapped them with his chain(A/N:No, it's not the Uzumaki's chain.It's more different) that connected with hos palm.The three straggle like the boy do earlier.

"You know, Scums.I don't know what is your problem in a innocent child.Your blind with hateness and don't know who's your abusing"he said and made he chain tighter. THEY scream in pain.The boy giggle.

"Hah, scream more I want to hear your screams"he said and he tighter it more.He do it tighter and thighter.Soon the boy didn't hear anymore noise from the three and he looked at them and realize that they squeeze in death.The boy smile demonicly.

After having his little fun, he leave the abandoned house walk back home(A/N:Yes obviously he know where he leave).When his in the house the Family of good-for-nothing is not here yet.He walk up into his room and layed into the cold and dirty bed.Then the boy soundlessly sleep.And his looks back to normal.

Naruto's POV.

Whe...Where am I? How did I get here? Why is it so dark? Why am I alone?Where's Kuruma?Please? Answer Me? Someone? Anyone?

Third Person's POV.

The Golden haired boy slowly half open his ocean blue eyes.He blink a few times to wash away sleepiness that still in his eyes.But all of a sudden he burst it wide open.He panickly looked at his surrounding and felt relief. But he remember Kuruma.

"Kuruma! Kuruna are you there?"he asked.He didn't get an answer. So when he was about to speak again a groun was heard.Naruto felt relief and thank Kami for that later.

"Kit, What's wrong?"the fox asked kindly as he could.

"Sorry.I was just happy your okay? Anyway what happen? My memories are still blurred? "he asked.

"Neither am I.I thought you know what hapen , kit?"the fox said with curiosity on hi voice.

"I don't know. Everytime I tried to remember my head hurts"he explain.

"Don't bother rest till your regain your strength"the fox said In a gentle way.Naruto do what he do and drif back to sleep with one thing on his mind....

'What happened? "

********************

Sorry for not updating a month or 2 because of school work then there's exams, etc.Please forgive me .

Sorry, sorry I'm really am.I promised I will update soon.

You don't need to vote andvi think that's my punishment. I am really sorry to you all.

Bye.