The Original Soul

Sorry guys for not updating because well school.

And there's a problem in my wattpad. I'm really sorry.

Enjoy....

******************************

Third Person's POV.

"This is what you get, you demon"said an angry mob while he get a sharp kunai and write the word demon on the blond's back.While the blond boy scream in pain.

"P-ple-plese s-stop! It h-hurts" said the blond while his tears continuing fall from his eyes.The villagers ignore him.They continue to torture the boy. Then one villager take out a kunai and come front and stab the boy's left eye. The boy scream in pain when the cold metal went through in his eye. Bloody tears run down his eye. He struggle more and minutes pass and boy stop. The mob laughs and cheers for what they done and was about continue, when the boy lift his head. The mob saw the boy's features change. They look at him in the eyes and saw the pitch black eyes they ever see, not even the Uchiha have that kind of eyes. It was full of hatred,rage, discust and wanted to kill someone. Some of the villagers steps back because of fear that they will died with those eyes.

"Look at you pathetic human, stepped away from a child. Where's your guts now?" ask the boy while standing up still locking his eyes to the villagers. The mob became shock when they heard his demonic voice. They tried to run away but suddenly a black chain wall block their way out.

"Tss. Don't even try to run. I'm going to kill you all because of what you've done to my vessel" he said and lift his left, chains came out from his hand scatter around and chase the villagers. The villagers tried to dodge the black chains but they ended all dead.

"Tss. Pathetic fools" the boy said then he ran away before the anbu get there. He ran back to the Hokage's house and went to his room. When get there he fell to the floor and his features went back.

~~

"Huh? W-Where am I? Am I d-dead? Did they kill me completely?" I ask my self.

"No my child, you are not" someone voice said.

"Huh? A-ah?What? W-Who are y-you?" I ask with my scared voice.

" Don't be afraid, my child. I'm not going to hurt you" it softly said. I let out a sigh of relief but I'm still not sure if I can trust him/her.

"W-Where am I?" I ask while looking around.

"You my child, are in your mind" the voice answered. I became confuse to what he said.

"Huh? W-What do y-you m-mean?My mind?"

"Yes, you are force to be here. But don't worry you will come back outside if you want. I just want to explain everything to before you leave"

"O-okay? But I-I want to know your name first"

"Of course,my child. My name is Mikoyo Tatsuki. I'm your other soul" he said and a bright light surrounded me. I close my eyes and when I open them I saw everything around me change, I was in a forest with weird dark colors. The trees don't have any lifes and the ground is naked too. It making me shivers.

"W-What? W-Where? H-How?" I ask.

"You are in the part of your mind where you desire to forget something" he explain and someone come out from behind the a very large tree. He has a dark gray hair and pitch black eyes I ever seen.