The Test

Third Person's POV.

Naruto walk out the gate of the academy alone. Well, always.

It's their lunch time and many of the children of the academy was eating their lunch. Some of them were playing and running to go home.

Well as always he doesn't have food to eat because he was treated like trash. His mother doesn't care if he's hungry nor anything. But he was used to it because since he was little; he never had any good food. He just eating whatever they give him. His not picky because there's no good food that will serve to him after all. Well sometimes he stole some fruits or anything that can eat. His not a bad person or anything his just so hungry. Sometimes it takes 4-5 days before he can eat. The last time he ate was 2 days ago, he was caught stealing by his brother and his punishment. Painful.

He sighed and walk through the corners, wishing that that they didn't notice him. Well bad luck for him someone did.

"Hey you freak, demon. I guess you didn't know that demon's are not allowed to walk around with humans. Well let us teach you a lesson" said by a man in front of him. The blonde just back away with fear and was about to run when the man grip his hair, painfully. The man and some of the villagers took him to a alley that barely people walking by.

They punch, kick and tortured him half to death. And when they  get bored they just walked away like nothing happened. While the blonde tried to sit and rest a little. He let the tears he hold earlier to fall in his whiskered cheeks.

After a few minutes passed and he stand up as he feel pain on his back. He stay still a little longer, then walk back to the direction of his school. He hid through the shadows as he walk. Finally he got there not being spotted by some villagers. His wounds are all healed well except his left eye.

He use a henge to hide his cut and bloody clothes. He make his way to his classroom and walk back to his seat, well next to the handsome raven haired duck-butt.

Naruto's POV.

"BAKAAAA!!! How dare you to sit next to Sasuke-kun. Move!!!" My sister Naruko said. I look at her and was about to stand up when a hand place on my shoulder. I look at the owner of that hand and find that it was Sasuke.

"Stay. Don't mind her" he said and look at me dead in the eyes. I look at him with my blue azure eyes (Well my other eye can't see anymore) finding if his serious. I nodded and do as told. And for some ways I didn't argue with him. Maybe because I don't feel like it. " and as for all of you, stay the hell away from me as possible because I don't like your presence around me".

I just sat there in silence. Well seems abnormal to everyone, because they expect me to arguing with Sasuke or do something stupid.

Time pass quickly and it's time for us to go home. I, well trying to find a way to not be noticed by anyone as I walk out the school gate while my hands are in the pocket of my bright orange jacket. As for the children who running to their parents arms happily.

"Father, you know I learn many things really well" I heard Naruko said. While the Hokage carry her carefully and gently up on his arms. I was several feet away from the crowed of  clueless parents that held amusement and admiration on their faces.

'Yeah, like learning to stalk and fangarling over Sasuke' I thought. While I hide my smirk.

"Really? Well that's great. You too Menma. Your mother will cooked something for the both of you. And of course I will give you something later because you've been a good kids." the Hokage said. I cover my eyes with my bangs to my hide the visible negative emotions that might see by someone. Maybe. I had enough of hearing this.