Chrismas Edition~☆[1]

It will not related to the story.

But please enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~

White cold crystals slowly pouring down the streets. The cold wind blow passes. The month of December and also the day of Christmas is celebrating each houses. But not to Naruto, not a single year, not a single holiday (beside his birthday, where the fox hunt always occur), not a single Christmas was he invited. He don't even know what Christmas is. He only know that  that Christmas is only giving and receiving some stupid things that he can't have.

He walk the empty streets, keeping himself warm. He was wearing his usual clothes underneath and the only keeping him warm was a black scarf. That he pick at the park back when he was 5 years old—he was most treated worst. He cherish and keep it safe from everyone including his family. He just took it out on this day because it was special(and also because this day only few villagers are out).

He sigh in irritation because he don't know where he was going. He don't what time is on but he surely know that it was past lunch. He didn' eaten yet because he is not allow.

Then an idea popped in his head.  He was going to Ichiraku and eat ramen. He was sure it still open. The shop owner actually really nice and also his daughter, they didn't throw him put like the other.He happily walked to the shop. And his thought went to eating the steaming bowl of hot soup with noodles. He lick his lips and walk faster.

The walked didn't take long. He saw the shop right in front of him. With a big warm smile that rivaled the sun's hit, he walked at the shop and greeted by the father-daughter bonding—both chatting and laughing happily—something that he won't get from his family or someone he love.

But instead of ordering or shouting for ramen for attention, his best option was to leave quietly and don't bother them. He turned on his heels and quietly walked out of the place. Again he didn't where he'll go. He walked at random places, turn, or just his feet just don't want to stop.

He bring a smile of sadness, the scene at the Ramen shop give a little--scratch that he was really sad, he felt his heart is shattering over again. The thought of a bonding like that with his family will never come true.

But before he could think more negative thoughts, someone shout at him or rather insult him. He looked up and saw someone he didn't expect. The very raven duck-butt haired boy, Sasuke Uchiha.

"S-Sasuke" the blonde said. The blonde curse when he stattered, while mentally praying that the raven didn't notice. But of course his always unlucky, he saw the raven corner lips arc up, showing a smirk. A smirk that every girl(or him) will die to see and every boy put to jealous. What will he do? He can't think straight when it comes to Sasuke, so what should he do? He could just run and hide and never coming back to that park and leave at a castle and marry the prince of –okay his a little exaggerating–he can just say greeted/insult him back? Yeah maybe that's the r--

"Hoy, dobe. I said are you alright? Does your brain eaten by a snake or what?" Sasuke tease, smirk plastered at his face, while mentally dancing because he saw his blonde.

Then when the blonde finally snap out of his thoughts, he looked at the raven, then put on his annoyed face but playful at the same time.

"Teme! What are you doing here!?" he asked.

"Walking" the raven simply said while walking pass the blonde, who eventually walk beside him.

"Okay... But why?" the blonde asked while looking at the raven. Staring at his features once more.

"Hn."

"Teme, that's not an answer" the blonde stated and give a glare to the side of the raven's face.

"Hn" the raven tease. The blonde didn't said but raven heard the blonde sigh and just walking with the Uchiha in silent. The raven got confuse by the sudden behavior of the blue-eyed, so he looked to the side– where the blonde is, and find the most beautiful scene he saw. He saw a closed eyed beauty walking beside him. The raven feel like time is slowing down as he saw the blonde's beauty. The blonde's eyes are closed, a small smile plastered at his face, and his features looks relax at that moment, while in a chiché movie – a bright light enlighten this walking beauty.

Before the raven know it, the blonde was calling at him with a worried expression.

"Sasuke!" the blonde called while gently tapped the daydreaming raven. Which work.

"Hn. Whatever, dobe. Leave me alone" the raven said and walk more faster, wishing that the blonde would leave him alone – for now.

The blonde looked at the retreating raven confusely. But he will just think later and followed the raven, skipping happily. When he was beside the the not-so-annoyed raven, he stop skipping and walking again beside him. He chuckle.

"Why so grumpy, Sasuke?" the blonde asked with a pout. But the raven just continue to walk, ignoring the pouting blonde.

to be continue...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah stupid author is here and....

I

Really

Really...

I sincerely apologize to you...

My phone was freaking missing...

And I'm freaking finding it....

And obviously find this stupid phone...

Anyway...

This Christmas Edition is not yet finish because its the first part....

So thank you for your patience and everything...

Thank you...

And for the New Year's Edition...

I would like to have a contest to it...

If someone give me a good short summary of what will happening at New Year's Edition, and maybe inspire me at your idea...

I'll give you a hint to what will happen at the next chapter/s...or maybe tell you what will happened to the next chapter...

Yes people...

I would like you do it...

And course in private...

Anyway thanks...

I will update maybe later for the second part of the Christmas Edition...

Minna-san