Skater Guy

Hello. Sorry for not updating to My Story. But can you please read this story. It's not counted in this story (SOUL MATE:SASUNARU). Please, I just need your comment and if you like it please give a STAR please. And I will tried to update next time.

Please enjoy~♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hakashin
   -Crimson Red Hair
   -Tan Skin
   -Bloody Red Eyes

Yuki
   -Pink
   -Fare
   -Emerald green eyes

Hakashin's POV.

"What?"

"I said would you like to go out with me?" I ask nervously while scratching the back of my neck and chuckling akwardly.

She look at me waiting if I'm going to say 'that's a joke you fell for it' and then I laugh after that. But I just stare at her nervously and waiting for her reply. A few moments later and she realize that I'm not really joking. Who wouldn't believe me. She knows that I laugh and joke to anything. She sigh and think for a moment while she curling some of her beautiful pink hair. Then finally she speak.

"Well Hakashin. It just that.....it so sudden and I can't think straight right now....But....Would you mind if you let me think for a moment?" she ask and look up at me with her green eyes that make my heart skip a beat whenever she look at me. I stare at her for a moment and look away with a pink blush shown on my cheeks.

"Y-yeah. Sure. Don't worry I wouldn't mind at all. T-Take your time" I said let out a small chuckle. She smiled and thank me. Then she run back to our homeroom. I sigh and followed after.

As I walk in I saw her sitting to her chair with her friends gossiping with each other. They laugh whenever there's a stupid opinion to a certain subject. I know it's creepy but I love the way she laugh while her hands touching her chin for her unique manner.

I walk to my seat and sat down. I sigh again as I put my arms to my table and buried my face on them. I close my eyes as I think about what just happen earlier and what will she answer; is she going to say yes or rejected me. All of this things flow into my head when I heard my named called.

"Yes?!" I ask shouting like there's no tomorrow while I stand up like an idiot for no reason.

"Well Mr. Hakashin is my class is too boring for you to fell asleep?" said our history teacher while he cross his arms together and glare at me. Damn. I didn't even realize that our class started.

"Well Sir actually.....I'm not sleeping I called it thinking, Sir" I said honestly and smile like an idiot. Then some of my classmates laugh.

"Shut up! Well Mr. Hakashin let me say that you can 'think' later after class in detention. Now sit down and don't even try to do your 'thinking' way again or you standing outside the room" our teacher says. A lot of my classmates laugh at my embarrassment moment. As I sat down again and turn my head to Yuki's direction. She is laughing with the others. I sigh again.

'Yeah. Great Job, Hakashin. You make your crush laugh to your embarrassment,again' I thought to myself.

~~~

It's the end of the school day and everyone packing their things to get home. Well me of course make my way to detention room. I sigh when I get their. I open the door and look inside. The teacher is here and there's 3 other student who sat quietly doing their stuff. I sat down near the window at the front row.

After a few minutes the door open and reveal the most beautiful girl I admired for the past years. She look around and spotted me near the window as I look back at her. She make her way to the seat next to me.