Meeting My Soul

Naruto's POV

I am here in my room waiting to everyone to go to sleep.I mean my family.I prepared my things for my midnight training.I just waited Kuruma's signal.

"Okay,kit.We're good to go.They all sleeping"Kuruma said to my mind.

"Okay.Thank you".In that I rushed out on my window and snicked out.Not wanting anyone see me.

I run towards our 'secret training ground.'I drop all my things that suits our training.I seat in the center of our training ground waiting for Kuruma.

"Hey kit.You're ready?"Kuruma asked while turning into his hot human form.I just nodded and wait for his words."Okay.Relax and consintrate.Now close your eyes. Feel my presence in your body but don't loose control when you felt something"Kuruma said. I then do what he said and I feel something strange something I never felt before .Then I heard an unfamiliar voice and I know it's not Kuruma's. A few minutes later. I f

"Kit, something is happening to you.ll l don't know what it was but one thing for sure you have another soul" I heard Kuruma said but I didn't pay attention and continue to exploring the powerful presence.

"Naruto come into me"I heard the strange voice said .I ask him where is him but he said the same words.

"Kit, that's enough. That's to much you can't do it. I don't know who's soul is that"Kuruma snap me in me back. I stare at Kuruma for a moment before I stand up and grabed my kunai pouch and took out my shuriken.

"Kit, I didn't know you have another soul. But I thought your non-holder when I first saw you. It's really strange?" He said.

I look up at him and just smile. I throw my three shurikens at the sametime and saw that it's all strike in the middle of my of my target.

"Kit, are you listening to me?"he said irritated.I sigh and look at him in the eyes.

"Kuruma-kun, please I don't want to talk about it. It feels like I'm more than a freak"I said and take out my two kunai knife and give one to him. "Give me a new lesson to how to use this"I said.

"*sigh*Okay but let's talk about that next time"He said in my mind and we start a new lessons until the sun was shining the sky.

"Kuruma-kun, I think that's enough for now. We will continue my meditation next time. You can rest now. I will go home and prepare for entering the academy"I said and hide my stuff in my pouch.

"You know try to rest for today. Your still a kid and kid need rest, right"he said while got back in my body.

"Rest is not in my vocabulary,Kuruma-kun. Beside I'm fine"I said before rush to our house trying not to wake someone.I jump in my open window and after I got in I slide it down. Then I take a towel and walked in to my bathroom and take a cold shower.I'm more relax if the water is cold. After my cold shower I dry myself with the towel and I wrap it on my waist and walk out the bathroom. It's time for me to dress in my 'discusting' orange jumpsuit.I mean really whose going to dress like that and for the record I hate orange I more like black. Well I need to deal with it because I need to look damb person so I can make friends.I want some friend.I mean not just Kuruma.

"You need to deal with it"Kuruma laughed really loud.

"Oh shut up. I thought your asleep"I said irritated.He just laugh until I no longer hear him.I think his really sleeping. Well I just put it on and went downstair.When I heard their laugh coming from the kitchen.I think they all just woken up and just eating breakfast.Surely Naruko and Menma are entering thr academy as well.