Story And Main Character Info

So let's start...

Holder/Master- a soul holder.Can use his soul as weapon like sword,bow,gun...etcs.Can punish his/her soul if his/her soul refuse his master's want.

Soul- It was the soul who pick his/her holder.When they didn't bond the soul will leave his/her body.He/She can tranform into a human,animals or monsters.Also his holder can also tranform if his/her soul is really bond to each other.

Non-holder- They have no soulpartner.They're like simple and ordinary human.(A/N:Only soul can pick his/her partner.The villegers that beated Naruto in Prologue are Non-holders.)

Soul Requip- a word that commanding his/her soul to be a weapon,became a armor or like the soul's some body part are on his/her holder's body.

Soul Tranform- a word that commanding his/her soul to transform into something or someone.

Soul Tranffering- a rear holder's body that his/her soul can be in his/her body for an hour.The holder is the one thay can only do or say the word.

Name:Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze

Soul's Name:Everyone known as Kyuubi but his real name is Kuruma.

Village:Konoha/Village Hidden in the Leaf.

Relatives:Minato Namikaze(father),Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze(mother),Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze(Older brother),Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze(Older sister),Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze(Younger sister)Tsunade(Godmother)Jiraya(Godfather)

Name:Sasuke Uchiha

Soul's Name:Susano

Village:Konoha/Village Hidden in the Leaf

Relatives:Fuijin Uchiha(father)Mikoto Uchiha(mother)Itachi Uchiha(older brother)...etc.(A/N:Sorry that's all I know....hehehehe....And if the names are wrong it's your choice if you comment the real names.Thank you)

**********************

Sorry guys but my brain is functioning so thats the only info that I can give you.Please don't kill me...

Next up Chapter One...

Note:Don't forget to vote,share or comment.I don't own the two soon to be couples...hehehe.

Okay I love you,Minna.