Preliminaries

Welcome

Hello there, and welcome to 'Right in front of you'.

This story is a monster. I first started it as a spin off/backstory for my Jewel Project series and expected it to stay short and sweet. It did not. It's long and twisted and more emotional than I ever thought it would be.

This story is a first draft, so there are typos in there and a lack of descriptions, at least in the beginning. But don't worry, my typos are usually hilarious.

What you will get with this story

Murderous. You will get murderous. Frustrated. Sad. Happy. Get diabetes. Yell 'Kiss already!' at certain people. Satisfaction.

Bricks in the face. Because when the story gets too predictable, I have the habit of throwing bricks, just to keep you on your toes.

Does the story have clichés? It might. Is it one huge cliché? I don't know, because I didn't set out to avoid them. I'm just telling this story like it happened.

RIFOY survival kit

Before proceeding with the story, please consider purchasing one or all of the following items:

Knifes and other weapons to be used on certain characters 🔪🗡🔫⚰
One or more barf bags
One small goat 🐐
Confetti 🎉🎊
Buckets of hearts💕💞💖❤️
Buckets for tears
A ton of Kleenex
A brick shield

Extended Descritpion

Kathy Dickens has always minded her own business - study and lovable boyfriend. The drama of high school life was never of any interest to her. Until she finds herself right in the middle of it.

An innocent lift home from the most popular guy around leads to more relationship drama than she can handle. Not to mention turn her into the queen bee's target. Because the guy who took her home? Yeah, that's her boyfriend.

Kyle Grant - the man without the plan who only wants to help his new friend after a very nasty break up. And maybe kiss her just once to get it out if his system.

As Kyle and Kathy navigate through their senior year, they find out that their takes on relationships was wrong to begin with, that while fun, high school rumors can mess with your freedom, and that there might be a bigger threat looming above it all. And especially that no two love stories are alike.

Join Kyle and Kathy on an epic journey of self-discovery and obliviousness as they sink into a passionate love they totally and annoyingly mistake for comfortable friendship.

Totally winging this description thing.

Have fun with the story. I know I did. I try to answer all comments, so we can have a nice chat.

This story continues with Too Young which is already up and completed.

Table of contents

This story contains the following distinctive parts:

Right in front of You
- the story -

Miscellaneous
- galleries and fun facts-

Right in front of You
- the bonus chapters -

Right behind You
- a collection of shorts -

The parts are divided so you may read whichever you please. With the note that the rest of the parts make no sense without the story of course 😂

Much love,

Stef ✨