Final Author's Note

First off, I want to thank everyone who has taken time to read this story. Though it started off as something light and fun, it now holds a very special place in my heart.

So to both readers of the old version and this new one (you guys are amazing, you made updating this again such a fun experience), THANK YOU!

I hope you enjoyed it and got to love the characters as much as I do.

All general opinions and suggestions are welcome!

So... where do we go from here? In case of book hangover, here's what you can do:

- read Wrong Impression - the story focuses on Angie from this last part, but you get to see what Kay is up to in her year away from Kyle (Plus you could find more characters to love)

- read Too Young - wanna see Kyle and Kay reuniting on this oh-so-convenient adventure? Then this is the place for you.

A note: TY doesn't only focus on Kyle and Kay. It's actually a story revolving around Kyle's entire family (yes, the estranged one) and why that car crash happened and just what Max has been training him for.

Kyle is one of the main characters, his pov will be included in the book, but later on, and Kay also plays a big part (of course) and gets povs. Yes, there will be more romance between them.

And yes, you might just find more characters to love (including the ones from Wrong Impression).

Not in the mood for a giant adventure series? Well, you can get your quick fix of reunion, romance and much drama in the unofficial sequel Right Back to You. It's not what really happened, but it touches on those aspects and gives you the happy ending you're probably craving for.

🌠

Also, this is the end of the story. I know there are a lot more parts, but going further you will find:

- fun facts and galleries;

- bonuses;

- short stories related to RIFOY (check out the More RIFOY? chapter to see what I mean).

Once again, thanks so much for reading.

🌠

If you enjoyed the story and want to support me and my writing, you can find me on ko fi 😊

https://ko-fi.com/wimbug1388