#1

"Thank you, Mrs. Park, I had a wonderful evening", Hoseok said to the old lady with a fake smile on his face.

"Me too. I will definitely ask for you again", she said, starting to dig her pockets.

"Oh, you already paid me so no need-", he tried to stop her but she took out a bill anyways.

"I'm giving you a bit extra because I like you", she placed the bill to Hoseok's pocket and a wider smile came to his face - a real one this time because he got money.

"You really don't have to", he stuttered though he had no intention of giving the money back.

"It's okay. I hope we will see again soon", the lady smiled.

Hoseok turned around and was about to finally leave home. It had been a long night with that lady. They had went to her grandson's wedding and bingo.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

He turned back and saw her leaning her head towards Hoseok. "Uhh... Yeah..." he muttered and gave a quick, awkward kiss to her cheek.

"Thank you."

Hoseok walked away quickly before she wanted something more. He breathed deeply and looked at the bill in his pocket. He was money-hungry and lived alone, that was why he did this job. Friend rental service.

He had lots of customers because he was handsome. Most of them were old ladies like the previous one but there were men too.

He wasn't a prostitute, he didn't sleep with them. It was innocent thing. He only acted like a friend to lonely people. Went to movies or shopping or such. Some creeps wanted more but he would always say no, expect sometimes when the price was big enough.

He had been told that that was illegal and not part of his job description but he never told to his supervisor about those times and just kept his mouth shut with the money.

Just as he was feeling relieved because his job was done for a while, he received a new message from his so called boss. Or he wasn't sure if it was actually his boss but it was the person who had hired him.

'Chae Hyungwon, meet him in 30 minutes in front of the center's McDonald's'

Hoseok cursed in his mind. "You couldn't tell me about this before", he sighed.

He had been hoping to get home already but now he had to go with someone who sounded like a young frat-boy that would probably be using Hoseok to get alcohol or cigarettes - there were lots of those guys too.

He started heading to the place he had been ordered to. He was kind of in a rush because he was in the other side of the city.

--

Hoseok arrived to in front of the McDonald's a bit early because he took a bus. He had no idea what this 'Hyungwon' would look like so he just had to wait for someone to approach him.

"Are you Shin Hoseok?" a voice suddenly asked when not even a few minutes had passed.

He turned to look at the person speaking. It was a really young looking guy who had fluffy, parted hair and face like angel's - though it felt weird to say something like that because he usually didn't pay attention to looks at all. He was one of those people who cared only about what was on the inside, looks and gender weren't really that important. He nodded.

"You look even better than in the pictures", Hyungwon said awkwardly and avoided eye contact.

"I get that a lot", Hoseok tried to make him feel better. He didn't actually get that much, usually people just said he looked much older than in pictures.