#30

When Hyungwon woke up the next morning he was still feeling a bit weak even though he had slept for long. He looked towards his legs and saw Hoseok sitting there with his eyes glued to the television screen. Hyungwon turned to see what he was watching and recognized the familiar characters of The Moomins.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" he asked and sat up so quickly, his blood couldn't quite follow and he got dizzy.

"Carefully," Hoseok put a hand behind his lower back and helped him to sit up. "I would have but you seemed to be sleeping so deep."

"Have you been awake the whole night?"

"No. I slept for six hours but woke up a while ago," Hoseok answered. He couldn't sleep well because he was worried about Hyungwon. Also Hyungwon's whimpering moans when his fever was at its highest had been keeping Hoseok awake.

"I missed the best part of this episode now..." Hyungwon complained. Of course he had seen that episode many times before so he knew what happened in it.

"I'm sorry for that. Let me go get you something to eat," Hoseok said and stood up from the bed. He walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Hyungwon while the guy continued watching the television.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost ten," Hoseok muttered from behind the refrigerator door.

"I should be in school already!" Hyungwon yelped and stood up quickly, causing himself to get dizzy again. His vision became blurry and he had to sit back down. Hoseok quickly rushed over to him.

"You're not going anywhere. You need to rest because you had a hard time last night," Hoseok said with a calm voice and sat next to him. He gave Hyungwon a coffee cup.

"But I have been absent too much already," Hyungwon complained after taking a sip of the burning hot coffee - he just never learned to wait.

"Just one day," Hoseok smiled and patted his back. He got up and walked to the kitchen again.

"Hoseok," Hyungwon called after him. Hoseok froze on his tracks and turned back around to look at Hyungwon with that same sweet smile still on his face. "I think we should talk."

"Sure thing," Hoseok said and walked back to him, trying to not show the nervousness those five words had caused him to feel. "We can talk." He sat back next to Hyungwon and looked at him in the eyes.

"First of all I want to say thank you for saving me yesterday," Hyungwon started and lowered his eyes to look at his fingers he was playing with. "And also I want to apologize for being so rude to you when you were trying to explain."

"I understand why you acted that way. I shouldn't have kept things like that from you," Hoseok said quietly. He was now looking down too.

"I'm willing to listen to you now."

"I don't have to give excuses to being friends with Jiyoung, do I?"

"No. The second thing. The whore thing," Hyungwon said and Hoseok got embarrassed because of Hyungwon's choice of word.

"Uhm..." Hoseok started and cleared his throat. He felt that Hyungwon was looking at him now. "My moral was pretty much against doing...that, at first."

"What changed?" Hyungwon asked to lead Hoseok on. He couldn't understand why someone was willing to do some, in his opinion shameful, thing like that to themselves.

"The amount of money they offered was big enough for me to give up that moral. I was really desperate," Hoseok almost whispered.

Hyungwon stayed silent, waiting for Hoseok to continue. He hoped to hear something that would make the situation seem better.