#33

Hoseok saw Hyungwon standing in front of a store with a smile on his face. He was holding up a paper bag to show it off to Hoseok. He looked clueless about the fact that he had just been lost for a while.

Hoseok ran to him and pulled him into a hug. Hyungwon was confused for a second but then decided to hug Hoseok back because it felt nice after all. Hoseok was about to start tearing up but held it in.

"Where did you go? I thought I lost you," Hoseok muttered. He let go of Hyungwon and held him by his shoulders. Hyungwon noticed that his eyes were glossy.

"I didn't see you at the store so I decided to walk around a little," Hyungwon said and nodded towards his paper bags. "I got you a Christmas present too."

"You fool, I was so scared," Hoseok hugged him again and Hyungwon let out a confused laugh.

"Why are you so sensitive suddenly? Nothing happened, right?" Hyungwon tried to play cool but the way Hoseok acted was making him worry.

"Don't go anywhere, okay?"Hoseok said, still hugging Hyungwon really tight without wanting to let go. "I can't stand if anything happens to you."

"I won't."

"Alright, let's go," Hoseok quickly gathered himself. He grabbed Hyungwon's hand and started leading them through the crowd. "There is this new smoothie bar there and I want us to try it."

They bought smoothies for both of them and sat on a free table. Hoseok took out his phone and suddenly, when Hyungwon's focus was somewhere else, snapped a picture.

"Hey!" Hyungwon yelped when he heard the camera sound. "Did you just take a picture of me."

"You looked really beautiful," Hoseok smiled and looked at the picture he had taken. "I'm going to put this as my background."

"No... Delete it," Hyungwon complained but didn't try to do anything to get Hoseok's phone. He knew that he was pretty photogenic but the thought of his own face in Hoseok's phone made him feel ashamed.

"I will protect this with all my heart. I don't have any pictures of you. I can show this to Jiyoung now. She has been curious of how my boyfriend looks like."

Hyungwon just pouted and sipped his smoothie. It was really cold, which made it not really the best drink choice for winter, but it was still good.

"Come here," Hoseok patted at the chair next to him as a sign for Hyungwon to move there. Hyungwon took his drink and moved over to sit next to Hoseok. "Let's take a picture together."

Hyungwon managed to get a small smile on his face but Hoseok instead was smiling brightly with all his teeth showing. He put his hand on Hyungwon's shoulders to pull him closer and leaned their heads together, trying to not make it obvious that they were dating - the mall was pretty crowded after all.

"Thank you," Hoseok said and let Hyungwon go. He looked through the pictures while Hyungwon stole his smoothie to taste it.

"Yours tastes much better," Hyungwon said and only then Hoseok noticed how his drink had been taken.

"You can have it," Hoseok laughed and took the other smoothie that Hyungwon had already abandoned.

After they had been chilling in front of the smoothie place for a while, both of them had already finished their fruity drinks and Hoseok had taken even more pictures of Hyungwon, making the other feel flustered.

"Do you want to walk back home now?" Hoseok asked. He was not yet in a rush but there wasn't much time until his work and it was starting to get a bit boring. He was sure that Hyungwon would rather be home in private than in the middle of many random people.