#21

Hoseok and Hyungwon didn't see each other until Friday and the latter had a hard time accepting it. He missed Hoseok but tried to understand that Hoseok had a busy life on his own.

On Friday morning, Hoseok had been rented by an old lady for a few hours. He felt like a probation worker after cleaning the woman's yard, doing groceries and listening her talk about her life for hours. Old people usually made him work much because they thought it was cheaper to make him do work like that than to hire an actual person with education of that area.

When the lady had finally let him leave after making him overwork for half an hour because she wanted to talk about her daughter who never visits, Hoseok headed over to the library.

He had remembered that he had an afternoon shift there so he told Hyungwon to come when he would get off work. Hyungwon had been fine with it, Hoseok had work to do and there was nothing he could do about it.

He wanted to work quickly so Hyungwon wouldn't have to wait for him. If only his boss weren't that much of a Nazi, maybe he would have gotten off early for working so hard. His boss had her eyes on him after he had left in the middle of working just a few days before.

He worked non-stop, only with a small lunch break. He didn't even eat because he got tangled up chatting with Jiyoung. During the few days he had hung out with her a couple hours a day, they had gotten friendly with each other and talked with all kinds of things on their free time. He didn't notice the deja vu in it because with Hyungwon they still never texted about anything else but when would they meet.

Apparently his boss noticed his hard work and let him off half an hour early. It wasn't much but at least he would have time to stop by the convenience store to get food for him and Hyungwon.

Hyungwon had went home after school because he had some free time before he could go to Hoseok's. He packed some stuff to take with him, already excited about spending night at someone's place.

"Mom, I'm sleeping at Hoseok's place tonight!" Hyungwon yelled to his mother when he got downstairs where his parents were.

"Where is it", his mother asked with a calm voice.

"Downtown, it's the building close to Aunt Park's", Hyungwon explained because he knew his parents were strict with things like these.

"Are his parents home?" she asked.

"...yes."

"Alright, have fun."

Hyungwon was surprised of how well that had went. He thought his mother would have asked even more questions or even tried to prevent him from going. It was already clear enough that they didn't like Hoseok.

He took his stuff - he had a lot - and left, hoping that Hoseok would be home already when he would arrive there.

--

Hyungwon came to Hoseok's place pretty soon. He had taken a bus because he didn't feel like walking that long with all his stuff. He knocked on Hoseok's door and impatiently waited.

He worried if he was in the right floor because no one was opening the door. He looked that names were in the apartments next to him and knew that he was in the right place. So he knocked again.

He heard some running steps and then the door opened.

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom", Hoseok said nervously and let Hyungwon in. He walked quickly to the kitchen while Hyungwon started taking his shoes off.

Hyungwon put his jacket on the coat rack. He also took Hoseok's jacket that was on the floor and put it up there next to his own. Then he carried his stuff inside.