#6

Hoseok already started to think that there was possibly some weird connection forming between him and Hyungwon. He felt like he was almost devoted to this guy because when Hyungwon yet again asked if he was available, he answered yes even though he was tired as hell.

The night before some guy in his thirties had rented Hoseok for the whole night to watch movies. Hoseok had known that there was some ulterior motive behind it but had been willing to do it anyways - for money, of course.

So, he had been staying awake for the whole night, watching crappy action movies with the guy only to walk back home half past five in the morning after pushing away the guy that had been starting to get way too close to him. He had to refund half of the money.

He had slept for two hours and hurried to his part time job and to meet some young girl for a date in a fast food place that was supposed to be friendly but the girl tried kissing him two times anyways.

He laid down on his couch for a second, putting an alarm to wake him up in fifteen minutes - that was how little time he had.

He fell asleep immediately and woke up when his alarm rung, feeling even more tired than before.

He had no choice but to dress up and leave. He had promised to Hyungwon after all and, well, the fact that it was Hyungwon gave him slight motivation.

It was already getting dark outside because it was late but Hoseok didn't question anything and just walked quickly to where Hyungwon wanted to meet so he wouldn't be late.

Fresh air and walking fast made him wake up properly and with his phone's front camera he made sure that he didn't look as tired as he was.

"Hi, Shin Hoseok", Hyungwon greeted as Hoseok arrived and was about to bow but Hoseok stopped him.

"I have told you to call me just hyung", Hoseok flashed a smile.

"It's okay, Shi-" Hyungwon was cut off by Hoseok's hand in front of his mouth.

"Hyung", Hoseok said with more seriousness in his voice. "Try that just once", he lowered his hand so Hyungwon could speak.

Hyungwon opened his mouth again and Hoseok expected to heard the particular word but instead Hyungwon changed the subject. "I need you to accompany me in a party."

"Party?" Hoseok raised his brows. He never thought Hyungwon to be the type to go partying.

Hyungwon took out one hundred thousand won and gave it to Hoseok.

"N-no, Hyungwon, this is too much",  Hoseok stuttered but at the same time he saw food in his refrigerator for the first time after many months.

"My old friend, Kihyun, whom I already mentioned once, invited me. I think they want to mess with me because my ex will be there with his new..." Hyungwon explained, his voice fading at the last words.

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yes."

"If you call me hyung then I will come with you", Hoseok teased.

"It's okay, I can go alone", Hyungwon got really flustered and started playing with his thumbs.

"I was just kidding, let's go", Hoseok regretted what he said before and patted Hyungwon's shoulder.

"Thanks."

--

Hoseok was first to enter the crowded frat house-like place where the party was held. He held Hyungwon's hand, pulling the guy behind him so they wouldn't get separated by the people bumping into them.