#2

It was another day and Hoseok was home watching television and just relaxing by himself. He had another long day - or half a day - behind him. The friend rental service thing wasn't his only job, he also had a part time job at a library. He liked it because it was much less tiring but the downside was that he got way worse salary than from pretending to be someones friend.

'Shin Hoseok, if you are not busy, could I possibly rent you for an hour tonight.'

A text message appeared at Hoseok's phone screen, stopping him from almost falling asleep on his couch.

It had been the most uncomfortable situation in his life for Hyungwon to send that one message. He felt anxious, thinking about if he annoyed Hoseok or if Hoseok was busy.

Hoseok took his phone, sighing heavily before he even looked at the message because it could only mean that he had work to do.

Then he saw that the message was from an unknown number, it could only mean it was from Chae Hyungwon, the pretty guy he had given his number five days ago.

Honestly speaking, Hoseok had been waiting for Hyungwon to contact him again and the past days had gone by annoyingly slowly as he hoped to get a message from someone else but his boss.

'Sure, what do you want to do?'

For some reason, being Hyungwon's friend for an hour didn't feel nearly as tiring as many other people. Maybe it was because Hyungwon was quiet.

'Can you meet me at the same place as last time?'

The way Hyungwon answered within seconds gave away the fact that he had been staring at his phone, impatiently waiting for an answer. Hoseok didn't pay any attention to that, he just felt nice when someone answered straight away.

Hoseok was negligent. He saw things, he didn't care. He was often told to pay attention on how people acted around him because that gave out a lot about how they thought of him.

'I'll be there.'

Hoseok couldn't help but smile a little as he sent his final message. He got up to change his '20-years old jobless at home with pizza boxes' -sweatpants to something more proper and put a shirt on. Maybe also brush his teeth just to make sure he was someone who was comfortable to be around with.

Instead of doing the last one, he just threw a couple of mints to his mouth and left.

There was a long way by foot from his house to where Hyungwon wanted to meet but he didn't want to waste his money on bus so preferred to walk. He was pretty athletic anyways.

--

When he got close, he saw Hyungwon already waiting for him in front of the place. He quickly checked himself from the store window and fixed his hair although he felt like he could never look good enough next Hyungwon. That guy was like an angel.

"Hello", Hyungwon greeted him and gave way too formal, forty-five degree bow.

"No need to be so polite, I'm your friend", Hoseok said trying to cheer the guy up with a wide smile.

"Uh... yeah..." Hyungwon's eyes were focused on his shoes and hid face couldn't be seen properly which made Hoseok feel bad.

"What's up?"

Hyungwon took twenty-thousand won bill from his pocket and gave it to Hoseok.

"One hour, huh?"

"I need to buy new uniform today", he explained his matter shortly and moved his gaze upwards a little.