One: Without warning

There were many different types of people on that bus heading downtown. Most were your average person. Others, well, there were two young men that stood out as opposites. There was Tom Ridgewell, who sat alone. He was dressed in blue, with spikey-ish chocolate brown hair. Then, as the bus picked up new passengers, there was the other one. A light brown brunette walked up the steps, wearing red. He stood beside Tom's seat, looking at the black eyed boy.
"Is this seat open?" The other boy asked.
"Yeah." Tom answered, and with that word, nothing was the same.
×××××××××××××××××××××
~Tom~

I threw down the duffle bag, wondering about that boy who sat next to me. I had a strange feeling about that boy. But I pushed it away, not wanting to show emotion. I turned on my stereo, which was playing ska really loud. Sighing, I ran my fingers through my hair and collapsed on my bed. Then my phone went off, I checking it.
--you heading over?-- It was Edd, one of my friends from school. I answered him, and then snuck out the window.
××××××××××××××××××××××
~Tord ~

I set the backpack down, I sitting on my bed. My friend, Patryk, walked in my room.
"You heard of knocking?"
"Sorry, boss. I-" he began, but I turned around.
"What the hell did you call me?" I spat out.
"Boss."
"That's my father. Not me." I growled. My father was caught by the police, now leaving me in charge.
"But-"
"No! I don't want to hear it! Go away." I growled. He did, leaving me in my dark room with the echoes of gunshots ringing in my ears.