Thirteen: In this Moment

--nsfw warning--
************************************
Tom

I didn't leave the bed since Tord left, and I waited. And waited. It seemed like hours before he came back, but it was only one. When I heard the door open a smirk played on my lips. I slowly sat up, but before I knew it I was pinned to the bed by a shirtless Tord. His chest seemed to glisten in the low lighting of the room. His lips slammed to mine as he fumbled with the denim that clung to my hips. Shoving them off, he began massaging me through my boxers. I moaned softly because I was waiting for so long. I would have to get revenge on the cock-blocker that was called Tord.
  "Bet you like that, huh~?" Tord whispered in my ear before he nibbled my earlobe. I nodded and squirmed a bit as he skillfully took his pants off with one hand. I stared at his sizeable length through the red boxers that squeezed his hips in all the right ways. I gripped him through the thin cloth and mimicked the groping motions he was doing to me. I could tell it was driving him insane so I continued to squeeze tighter and he had enough. Tord flipped me onto my stomach, growling quite seductivly into my ear.
     "Want more baby~?" Tord smirked and I shivered. I nodded and he tugged the snug (a/n: that rhymed) boxers from my hips, leaving my leaking cock to the open air. Shivering, I watched as he gathered lube onto three of his fingers, a devilish look gracing his lips. One teased at my entrance, the cold and wet feeling slowly filling my hole as he pressed his finger into me. I gasped at the oh so familiar feeling of his finger teasing my inner walls. Slowly he pulled his finger out and twisted it a bit and began to thrust it. Soon enough I felt the stretch of a second finger entering me, the drag of his digits making me moan. Tord began to move those as well, stroking himself and shuffling out of his boxers. I groaned and began to squirm, him slightly teasing my prostate. I gasped and arched my back, him adding a third finger just in case he would be 'too thick'. He likes to brag about how he's bigger than me and all that.
     A sudden feeling of emptiness made me come back to reality. I gasped as I felt the head of his cock press against me and I moaned in unison with my lover. He began to slowly fill me and we both sighed a moan of satisfaction. Once he bottomed out we both moaned again, and I felt so full. In a good way. Slowly he began to thrust and the headboard hit the wall slowly and rhythmically. Soon it began putting more dents in the wall as he thrusted into me harder and rougher. I started to moan out curses as he hit my sweet spot dead on. I began tensing and choking on moans as I grew closer. It felt like my orgasm lasted forever, Tord's making mine last longer as he came deep inside me. He held still, his sweat slick body pressing up against mine from behind the slowly pulled out and we collapsed onto the bed. I rolled over and pressed a short and sweet kiss to his lips. He smiled and pulled me close, cuddling me. We whispered soft 'I love you's' before we began to drift off. I knew that I would sleep well tonight with him by my side.
************************************
So... Credit goes out to Moose_Chester_2089. Please Vote, Comment, and whatnot, also check out my friend who wrote this!

Author-sama Out!