Fourteen: Runaways

~Tord~

I woke up, looking over at an exhausted Tom, who was still asleep. I smirked, getting up and gathering the assorted clothing that layed across the floor. I got dressed, looking for my favorite shirt when I realized that Tom woke up.
"Ugh." He growled, burying his face in the pillow.
"Told you I wasn't going to go easy." I chuckled as I tugged my shirt on.
"Asshole." He grumbled as he got up, walking to me.
"Yeah, but I'm your asshole." I retorted, kissing his forehead. He scoffed and rolled his eyes before kissing me, I kissing him back roughly.
"Tord..." Tom groaned.
"What is it?" I asked.
"We should get going."
"We should but I don't want to. I rather stay here and cuddle." I shrugged.
"Dork. Let's go." Tom said, dressing and tugging on my hand.
"Okay, okay." I smiled, he leading me to where we always go; the bridge. But someone was waiting for us.
"Ah, Tord. It seems you have been causing alot of trouble." The oh so familiar voice of Viourr said. I stopped in my tracks, looking at him. Tom's grip on my arm tighened, and I looked at him reassuringly.
"I thought you retired." I growled at him.
"You thought wrong." He smirked, "I'm taking back the Red devils. Whether you like or not."
"You can't!" I yelled.
"Tord... Let him do it." Tom said.
"No! I can't lose you. Not again!" I yelled, facing him.
"Thomas!" The voice of Johnny Ridgewell yelled, walking up to us. There were many people behind him, I being outnumbered.
"Fine. The Red devils belong to Viourr." I put up my arms and backing up to my father.
"Tord!" Tom yelled as John grabbed him by his hood and pulled him away. I mouthed the words-
I love you. He nodded as we were separated yet again.
××××××××××××
~Tom~

It was like torture, being apart from Tord. I was constantly locked in my room, my phone being taken too. I was an adult, but he treated me like a child. Then a knock on my window startled me. I opened it to reveal-
"Tord?" I asked as he slipped in.
"Tom. Pack a bag."
"What? Why?"
"We're running away." He sighed. I nodded, packing clothes and other items in a duffle bag. I flung it over my shoulder, Tord climbing out the window as I followed him. I closed the window, walking in the dimly lit streets with Tord holding my hand. He led me to a black mustang, I getting in the passenger seat. Tord got in, and as soon as he closed the door, he kissed me.
"Tom?" Tord asked when we broke away.
"Yes?" I panted.
"Do you want to see Norway?"