Eleven: A wolf in sheep's clothing

~Tord~

I ran up behind the blue angel soldier and roundhouse kicked him, knocking him into crates. Three others turned, paling when they saw who it was.
"Oh shit it's Tord!" One yelled.
"Don't be afraid! He's outnumbered!" Another one yelled.
"Think again asshole!" Lynn yelled, jumping down and kneeing one in the face.
"I'm out!" One said turning around and faced Patryk, who elbowed him in the face.
"Tell your boss He better give up or he's gonna get a repeat of Chicago!" I told the remaining guy, who took off. I growled, returning to Tom. He was in my favorite tee and his blue boxers, coming out of the bathroom.
"You just got up?" I asked, walking to him.
"Yeah. You didn't exactly go easy last night." Tom said, looking up at me. I chuckled softly and kissed under his ear. I felt him stiffen before relaxing in my grip. I pulled him closer so our bodies touched.
"I'm not going to go soft next time." I said in his ear. He pushed me away, blushing like mad.
"Fucker." Tom muttered before turning away to grab his jeans. I wrapped my arms around his waist and played with the waist band of his boxers.
"Tord?" Tom asked quietly.
"Hmm?" I asked in return, my hand on his thigh.
"You're a horny motherfucker." He deadpanned.
"Way to kill the mood." I sighed, pushing away from him and grabbing my hentai.
"What are you doing?" Tom asked, putting on jeans and sitting beside me.
"None of your business." I sighed. Tom layed his head on my lap.
"C'mon Tord. Let's go to the pier."
"Our spot?" I asked.
"Yeah." Tom nodded, and I smiled, taking his hand.
××××××××××××××××××
~Tom~

It was peaceful, to say the least. But I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. I was scared that Tord was going to leave me, and die trying to fight my dad. I sighed, laying my head against Tord. Our hands were laced together, I refusing to let go. Tord was fine with it, he squeezing my hand once in awhile to make sure I was still there.
"Tord?" I asked, he humming in response.
"What happens if your dad comes back?" I asked him, he looking up at me.
"Nothing happens. I'm making sure nothing breaks us apart."
"Promise?" I asked, his familar smirk appearing on his face.
"I promise." He said, kissing my lips gently. I needed- No, I wanted to believe him. And I did.