Fifteen: No one else (End)

~Tom~

We pulled up to what seemed to be a apartment building. Tord got out of the car, closing the door and walking around to get our bags. I exited as well, looking up at the sky.
"You okay?" Tord asked me as he shouldered the bags.
"Yeah." I said, following him to his apartment. An old lady gave us a strange look, talking in Norwegian. Tord responded to her, she shrugging and going back into her apartment.
"That's Josephine. She won't bother us." He explained as we entered the apartment, he flipping on the lights. I sat on the smallish couch and watched as Tord went to the bedroom. He then joined me on the couch, wrapping his arm around me.
"This is nice." I sighed.
"Agreed. We're by ourselves, no fathers to break us apart." Tord sighed as well.
"No gangs, either." I said, facing Tord. He pressed his lips against mine, pushing me down on the couch. His arms trapped me, I unable to escape.
"It's perfect." Tord whispered softly.
"It is. Too bad we can't make alot of noise." I sighed.
"Who says that we are going to?" Tord asked snidely, attaching his lips to my neck. I growled, grabbing his hair.
"You bastard." I exhaled sharply, trying not to make alot of noise.
"Same old Tom. Trying to play the tough guy." Tord said, getting up.
"Damn cock blocker." I growled at him. He laughed, kissing me again.
"You know you love it." He said once we pulled away.
"I'd never admit it."
"Course you won't." Tord played with the bottom of my shirt.
"Are you gonna take it off, or am I gonna have to do it?" I asked rudely.
"Nah." Tord shrugged.
"I hate you sometimes."
"What about the other times?"
"I think love you." I admitted, blushing.
"I know that I love you, drunk." Tord smirked.
"Commie." I retorted as we kissed again, nothing ever breaking us apart again. It was the perfect life, the one I planned on having for a long time.