Ten: The War has begun

(Suggestive themes later. If you don't like, skip to tord's POV)
************************************
~Tom~

Man, was Tord stressed. After the whole shooting incident, I decided to stay with Tord and that did not make my dad happy. He destroyed the red devils' armory, and also attacked their supply truck. Tord was out, trying his best to stop the blue angels. He stormed inside his room, scaring me. I sat up quickly, Tord sighing and sitting on the bed beside me.
"Tord?" I asked quietly, but he only layed his head on my shoulder.
"Tom. I think... I want to finish what I started." He told me, now looking into my eyes.
"I'll help you." I said firmly.
"I don't want you to get hurt."
"I'm not asking for your permission, Tord." I told him.
"What the hell does that mean?" He asked.
"It means I'm helping you fight. I'm not on the blue angels's side. I'm on your side." I took his hand, intertwining my fingers in his. Tord sighed in exasperation and then kissed me. He then became more dominant as he pushed me on the bed and trapped me in between his arms.
"T-tord." I stuttered, nervous about what he was up to.
"Tom... I- I care too much about you." He said, touching his forehead on mine.
"I know. I love you."
"I love you." He said, letting me pull him down so I could kiss him, expressing all my love in that one small kiss. Tord then brushed his tongue onto my lips, asking for entrance. I gave it to him, we fighting for dominance. I won, sucking on Tord's tounge and causing him to growl. He broke away, panting and looking at me.
"Do you want this?" He whispered softly.
"Hell yes." I whispered back as we continued, bonding in no way any else has before.
×××××××××××××
~Tord~

I left the sleeping Tom, getting up and dressing in a black tee and jeans, along with my red converses. I kissed his forehead, leaving a note. I sighed, quietly leaving the room. I walked out the hideout, Lynn handing me the same pistol I used in Chicago. I checked the chamber, loading up a bullet.
"Sir?" Lynn asked.
"Just going to stop the assholes who think it's funny to attack my supply trucks."
"I'll send Paul and Patryk."
"Good. I'll need all the help I can get. If Tom asks, I'm out getting cigarettes."
I hated to lie to him even more, but I needed to protect him. I love him too much.
"Let's do this."