Five: Secret Meetings

~Tom~

I wanted to see him. But my father had a curfew on me and had his right hand man on me at all times. Well, she wasn't a man, but you get the gist. Her name was Sophie, and she was pretty chill. Even though she wore the blue angels's bandana. She followed me everywhere, and once we exited blue angel turf, I told her about Tord.
"Omg. That's sooo cute! Like Romeo and Juliet!"
"Shut up." I said.
"Sorry. But how are you gonna see him?"
"Wait. You're okay with it?"
"Pssh. Of course. You can't let your father be the boss of you. If you love him, go to him."
"What will you tell my dad?"
"You went to Edd's. I'll go to Edd, and ask to cover for you. Simple."
"And how Im gonna meet Tord?"
"The docks. The abandoned warehouse district."
"You're a genius, Sophie!"
"I know. I'll go talk to my red devil friend."
"But-"
"Go get your boyfriend, lover boy." She winked, and just like that, she was gone.
×××××××××
~Tord~

I was an idoit. I should have never get close to a person.
"Hey, Tord." A good friend of mine said, knocking on the open door.
"Lynn." I said.
"So... I got an awesome plan to get you and Tom to meet in secret."
"How do you know he wants to talk to me?"
"I got my ways." She smirked before giving me a paper and walking out. I took it, and then jumped out the window. Once I got to the meeting place, Tom was waiting. I walked to him slowly.
"I got alot of things to say... But I have no idea how to say it."
"Understandable. But, Tord, you shouldn't have hid it."
"I know. And I'm so sorry." I said.
"I'm sorry too." Tom said, pulling me to him. We kissed, all of the things I wanted to say was put into the kiss. I tangled my fingers into his hair, deepening the kiss. We broke away, red in the face.
"I... Think I Love you."
"I know I love you."