Chapter 1

Emma's POV

Neal Cassidy was his name and we were together for a long time. I loved him and he loved me. Two months ago he told me the love had died and then he was gone.

Killian's POV

Milah was her name and she was beautiful. We were together for a long while. We were suppose to be married and then it happened at the alter. She left me at the alter and then she was gone that was three months ago that happened.

Emma's POV

I went to the local bar where no one knew my story where I was free. I sat down and ordered a couple drinks and then a tall handsome man sat next to me.

"Rough time?" He asks me.

"Yep and rough time for you too?" I ask.

"Yep." He says.

"Im Swan, Emma Swan. You are?" I ask.

"Killian, Killian Jones." He says.

"What happened to make you upset?" I ask him.

"Left at the alter. You?" He asks.

"Sorry about that. My ex told me the love has died." I say.

"Sorry." He says.

"Well Im drunk. I should go." I say to him.

"Im drunk myself, I could take you home." He says.

"Okay." I say.

I know I am just meeting him, but I cant go off in New York drunk and alone. I got into the taxi with him.

"Wow your really pretty." He says to me.

"Your pretty hot yourself." I say to him.

His lips made contact with mine and it felt amazing. I ran my hands through his hair as he climbed on top of me. The car stopped and so to did we and we were at my place.

"Damn it." Killian mumbles.

"Wanna come with me?" I ask him.

"Yes." He says and kisses me again.

I pulled him by his arm and dragged him upstairs and into my apartment once we got inside. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. His lips traveled down my neck and I took him into my room.

One Month Later

I saw Killian again at the bar and sat down next to him.

"So its true." He says.

"Yeah just like when I told you two weeks ago." I say.

"At that time the home test was unclear." He says.

"I got the doctors report. Killian we are having a baby." I tell him.

"God damn." He says.

"You can leave if you want and you wont own me anything." I tell him.

"No." He says.

"No?" I question.

"No, Im not leaving you or this child. I know we dont know each other, but we are going to half to do everything we can do to try and figure it all out for this child." He says.

"Okay. So what shall I know about you?" I ask.

"The fact you dont know who I am is already great. We cant do this here." He says.

"My place. Come tonight and we will talk." I say and walk out.

This man I dont know and I are planning to have a child. This wont be easy or good for either of us or maybe it will.