Chapter 4

Emma's POV

I was very nervous about meeting Killian's family. Days past and the might to meet them is finally here and I was very scared that they might hate me. Killian had came over early to talk to me.

"Look I know we are trying to know each other and we have all this stuff happening, but my family wont be mean or judge you." He tells me.

"Do you think they will hate me at all?" I ask.

"No, they wont. They just want to get to know you thats all." He says.

"Well Im just worried about our whole situation how will this all work?" I ask.

"Im not sure. Lets take it one day at a time." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah I am." I say.

We got out of my apartment and went to a restaurant. Killian went in and I followed after him.

"Dont be nervous." Killian says to me.

"I'll try." I say.

We went over to these people who looked nice and friendly.

"Umm Emma this is my dad Brennan, my mom Nicole, and my older brother Liam." Killian says.

"Hi." I say nervously.

"Oh sweetie dont be shy." Killian's mom says.

"Have a seat." Killian's dad says.

"Look, you all go easy on Emma." Killian says.

"So Emma we just want to ask basics to get to know you. So whats like you family situation?" Nicole asks.

"Well I wasnt wanted by my parents. I spent my life in the system. Nothing really ever went right. I had someone that I thought cared, but he didnt. Now this has happened. Not that its a bad thing its just a shocking thing. God Im rambling. Im sorry." I say.

"Its okay." Killian says.

"Yeah sweetheart its okay. Look at least your not ashamed of your life." Nicole says.

"Well I know. Now I dont want to bother you guys about this, but how is all this going to work?" Brennan asks.

"Well like I told Emma earlier today. We should take it one day at a time and see where things go." Killian says.

"Thats a good plan." Liam says.

"I think its whats best for us for now." Killian says.

"I agree." Brennan says.

After dinner and Killian went back to my place with me. He sat on my couch next to me.

"See it wasnt that bad." He says.

"That it wasnt. Your family is very sweet. Im just worried about this whole thing will work." I say.

"Emma I told you this is just going to take sometime to get used to, but we have like 8 or so months to get all this to work." He says.

I know this will be hard and Killian and I barely know each other, but I like how he is here.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.