Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I went home and just sat down waiting for Killian to get here. I want to know things about him, but Im not sure if I want to tell him my life. It was finally dark and Killian was on his way.

"Swan, open up." Killian says at the door.

"Hey." I say when I open it.

"Hey love." He says.

"Hey have a seat." I say.

He walked in and sat down on the couch.

"So tell all I need to know about you." He says.

"Oh umm.. Well..." I say.

"Should I tell mine first?" He asks.

"No. Its just my life wasnt so great. I was in the Forster System. Some were good others were bad. When I got out I was alone. A couple years later I met my ex and well thats my story." I tell him.

"Im so sorry." He says.

"Its okay. Whats your story?" I ask.

"Well I as you can tell Im from Ireland,  but my family moved to London where my dad made a cooperation so my family is super rich. I come to America to study business at school. I dropped out because I felt to stupid to do anything. Well my family was okay with it. I got to travel all over the world. Then my dad got sick and he wanted both me and my brother to take over. So I came back for school again and actually passed its also where I met my ex. I was going to marry her and then go home with her and take over the company. Anyway there you go." He says.

"Wow thats quite a life. So did you dad pass?" I ask.

"No, he got better. He just wants us to take control that way if anything goes wrong and he does pass. He knows its in good hands." He says.

"Well whats going to happen now?" I ask.

"I really dont know. So how about we go to dinner." He says to me.

"Yeah sure." I say to him.

I got up and we went out to dinner. It was a nice quiet meal and I got a feeling that Killian and I actually will make things work after all.