Chapter 13

Killian's POV

My parents came to town the weekend so Emma and I could go out on a date together. Emma pushed the date back for awhile because Jax was so little but he is now 4months old.

"Thanks for doing this." I say to them.

"No problem sweetie." My mom says.

"Have fun." My dad says.

Emma came out of her room and she looked prefect.

"Shall we?" I ask holding out my arm.

"Yeah." She says.

We walked out and were headed to a nice place. When we got there I pulled out her chair so she could sit.

"So glad to get out?" I ask.

"Yeah I am." She says.

"Well Emma what made you say yes to me. Other then the fact we have a child?" I ask.

"Well I felt like we just have some connection and I wanted to know where this will go." She says.

"Well that we do." I say.

"You know I wanted to wait about dating and yet you still ask. Why?" She asks.

"Well for awhile I just started to like you, but didnt know if it was real or just the child and thats why I wanted to ask you to know for sure." I say to her.

"Well lets try this out." She says.

We had a nice dinner, but I could tell that Emma was worried about Jax. I mean he is just a baby after all and all mothers get worried about their kids.

"Swan, would you like to go home?" I ask.

"Is it that obvious?" She asks.

"Lets go. Im worried about him too Love. Lets go." I say.

We left and we wanted to walk home. I wrapped my arms around her and went home.

"Welcome come back." My mom says.

"Thanks for watching him." Emma says taking Jax.

"Well you two have a nice night." My mom says.

"You too, bye." I say.

Once they left Emma got Jax to bed and I waited for her in the living room.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey." I say.

"So I was wondering if you would want to take Jax out tomorrow as a family?" She asks.

"Sure why not." I say.

She kissed my cheek and then walked away. She then turned around and looked at me.

"I had fun tonight." She says.

"Me too. Have a nice night." I say.

"Umm Killian would you like to join me?" She asks.

I smirked at her and we went into her room. Lets just say our night was fun.