Chapter 12

Emma's POV

I was finally home and Killian was with me. He never really leaves my side which was really sweet.

"I love you." I say to Jax.

"He looks like you." Killian says.

"No I think he looks more like you." I say.

"Well he is a beautiful kid." He says.

"Yes he is. Its time for his nap. I'll put him down." I say.

"No, I'll do it. You get some sleep" He says.

"Thanks Killian." I say.

"Now get some rest I got him." He says.

I went to lay down in the room and took a nice nap. When I woke up and it was 6pm. I took a long nap then expected. I rushed out of the room and so Jax asleep on Killian's chest.

"One picture." I say to myself.

I went to the kitchen and started making dinner for Killian and I. I made up a couple bottles.

"Umm hey Swan." Killian says walking with Jax in his arm.

"Hey I made dinner." I say.

"It smells great in here. I cant wait to try it." He says.

"Here you eat now I'll feed him." I say.

"Sit with me?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

"So its now going to be very interesting. I gotta question do you plan on dating anytime soon?" I asks.

"No, Im not going to date right now at all. It would be to hard and weird. Why are you asking? Do you wanna go out and date? Cause you can if you want." I say.

"No. No I dont plan on it. Like you said it would be to hard and weird. I was asking because Liam asks me how things would be when we both start dating." He says.

"To be honest with you Im not sure I will be dating anyone for a long time not only do I have a kid now, but Neal hurt me."

"You I know Milah broke me. Im not sure I wanna really date anyone either. Except one, but Im not sure she likes me." He says.

"Oh does she know that you have a child now?" I ask.

My heart was broken and I placed Jax in his swing and sat across from Killian.

"Yeah she knows and she is totally okay with it." He says.

"Well just ask her out then." I say.

"I cant because she isnt ready to date yet apparently so guy broke her heart and she might never date again." He says.

"Dont let that stop you." I say.

"I'll plan the best way to ask now." He says getting up.

I carried Jax to his nursery and sat with him on the rocking chair and then Killian walked in.

"Did you do it?" I ask.

"Not yet, but Im about it." He says.

"Okay. Good luck." I say.

"Emma will you go out to dinner with me?" He asks.

"Umm me really? Im a mess." I say.

"Your not a mess. Your perfect. What do you say?" He asks.

"Sure. Why not." I say.

"Cool how about in a week or so." He says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

He walked out of the room and I smiled and I knew he likes me too.

The Rich Boy's babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें