Chapter 16

Emma's POV

Killian and I have been talking alot and we have decided that instead of moving away from our home we decided to get restraining orders on both Milah and Neal. It went through a week ago and it took 3 months, but its done. Killian and I are going our just us to celebrate.

"Thank you Regina." Killian says handing her Jax.

"Your welcome have a nice night." She says.

We left out to a nice dinner and I couldnt be happier with Killian. I love him.

"So Emma are you happy they are gone?" Killian asks.

"Yeah now we dont have to worry about anything, but our child and raising him the best we can." I say.

"So next month our son turns one. What will we plan?" He asks.

"I dont know just like a small party or something. Nothing big he will be one." I say.

"I agree with you." He says.

"So Im worried I know Regina and Robin have a kid and will take care of Jax, but we havent been away from him for a night." I say.

"Hey its okay. Sweetheart. He will be okay." He says taking my hands.

"I know I just miss him." I say.

"I do too." He says.

"Maybe I should call." I say.

"No, how about we go to the park and look at the stars. Maybe it will calm you down love." He suggests.

"Yeah okay." I say.

We went to the park and Killian brought out a blanket and we laid on it.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

"You remember how awhile back how you asked how things would be between us?" He asks.

"Killian where are you going with this?" I ask.

"I wanted to say that Im sure that we will work not because we have a kid, but because we love each other." He says.

"Well why dont we go home and have some fun." I say and wink at him.

"Sure lets go home." He says lifting me up.

We rushed home and Killian put me on his bed and shut the door. After about and hour I laid next to him.

"That was amazing." I say.

"Yeah it was. So would you like to move into my room?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Well then come here beautiful."
He says pulling me on top of him.