Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I woke up with a groan. Today was Saturday and my mom was supposed to be out doing errands and whatnot. Normally, she wouldn't come home until dinner time.

I brushed my hair and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt after i brushed my teeth.

Sunlight was streaming in from the windows and I was a little bit happy. As you can probably tell, I'm a morning person.

I sat down on the couch and started my homework for about an hour until I heard the doorbell ring.

I jumped from the couch and ran over to it, opening the door.

"Hunter!" I hugged him. As crazy as it sounds I missed him. I sniffed in his scent.

Why did he have this affect on me?

"Hey angel." He said as he hugged me back, placed his arms around my waist.

I noticed I've seem him before, especially when I was really close with Alexis. But we drifted when she started fitting in with the popular crowd.

I forced those thoughts out of my head and said "What are you doing?" I looked up at his basically black eyes.

"I just wanted to stop by and say Hi to my girlfriend." He winked at me.

He had some balls.

I blushed and looked down at the ground. "So what do you wanna do?"

"Let's watch movies." He took his warm hand in mine and led me to the couch.

"Oooo! How bout Insidious?" I told him.

"Haha okay" He smirked at me.

"What?"

"You're gonna get scared." He responded.

I stuck my tongue out at him.
He chuckled and we pressed play on the movie.

Half way through the movie, he wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

I can get used to this.

But i was freaking out and practically shaking while he just yawned every once in a while.

I felt myself drifting off even though I tried forcing myself to stay awake.

Then a wave of fatigue came over me so I fell asleep.

***

I woke up to the sound of my mom coming home through the front door.

It must've been around six or seven.

Wait. Where did Hunter go?

I rolled over and rubbed my eyes. He must've carried me to my bed and left.

I got up from bed and checked my phone while I was walking down the stairs.

I got a message from Hunter.

'Xx Hey babe, didn't want to wake you up. Sorry I left but I had some business to take care off. I'll see you tomorrow at school Xx'

I smiled at it. But what did he mean by 'business to take care of'

I shrugged it off and found my mom putting away some groceries.

"Hey momma." I said sitting down on top of the counter.

"Hi Sweetie. What did you do while I was gone?" She said smoothing my hair.

"Hunter came over." I told her and I could tell she wasn't happy.

"I wanna meet him." She said. Tell him to come over for dinner tomorrow.

She emptied out the bags when she pressed a hand to her forehead.

"Oh i forgot the milk! Savannah could you please run over to the store and get some?" My mom setting out some plates.

"Sure mom." I pressed a kiss to her forehead and walked back upstairs so I could make sure I looked decent.

"Thank you!" She called from the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone and slipped out the door.

It was really humid out. Good thing its is only a few minutes away.

I kept walking until I turned a corner and reached the store.

All I wanted to do was to climb back to bed.

I entered through the doors and went down the aisle searching for milk.

I checked the clock on the wall and it was getting a little bit late so I would have to hurry.

I took a gallon off milk and took it over to the cashier.

"Heyy is this all?" He said, staring at me.

His name tag said Jacob and I immediately recognized him. He was one of Heath's friends.

He gave me a smirk and I looked away, handing him his cash.

Jacob was about Heath's height, maybe taller. He had blonde hair and hazel eyes. He could be considered cute, but nothing compared to Hunter.

"Thanks." I said. He gave me a wink.

"Are you and Hunter together now?"
He asked me.

"I guess you could say that." I checked my phone.

Shoot, it died. I sighed.

"Heath's pretty mad about what Hunter did to him."

"Tell him I'm sorry. I didn't want him to get hurt. I have to go home. Bye!" I waved to him and walked out of the store.

It was dark out and I began to feel chilly.

I rubbed my shoulders, trying to create friction hoping that it would keep me warm until I went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~

Here's a long-ish chapter for you guys!

10 votes for next chapter.
Keep commenting! (: