Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"I haven't sung since my dad died." I accidentally blurted out and immediately wanted to take it back.

Wow why did I have to say that?
I ruined a perfectly good moment between me and Hunter.

Sense the awkwardness.

"I'm sorry Savannah." His eyes showed sympathy.

"It's okay." I gave him a small smile.
I'm glad he didn't ask me anymore questions because I felt like I would lose myself and start crying.

"Let's go to the movies!" Hunter said, standing up and stretching.

"Now?" I asked him. It was only three.

"Sure, why not?" He yawned.

"Let me get changed." I told him. I hurried up the stairs into my room. I stroked my imaginary beard while deciding on what to wear.

I chose skinny jeans, a light pink top, and some boots. I quickly changed and freshened up, which took me about thirty minutes or so to do.

Hunter was sitting on the couch on his phone. He looked up at me and smirked. "Ready?"

I nodded.

He took hold of my hand, rubbing circles on it with his thumb as walked towards his car.

His black car.

There was a silence, but not one of those awkward ones as we drove off.

"So why did you decide to take me to the movies?" I asked him, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

"I wanted to spend some time with you." We arrived at the movies and he parked. We got out of the car and got our tickets.

This place was packed!

He took my hand and we went inside to find Heath and his brother, Taylor, with Tiffany, and her best friend Ashley standing at the corner.

Just great.

"Can we please go?" I looked up at him, tugging on his hand. He gave me a confused look until he spotted them.

I did NOT want to be here when they were here.

" Just ignore them, Savannah." Hunter pulled me through the crowd of people. I know he was still a little bit mad at what had happened with Heath at Tiffany's pool party.

"That's kind of hard to do."

He sighed. "They won't do anything stupid as long as I'm here."

"Savannah!" Taylor called out.

Why can't they just leave me alone?

I know Hunter hasn't had a great past with Taylor either.

"Great." I mumbled. We hurried inside to take our seats in the back, while the whole gang sat in the front.

Hunter squeezed my hand reassuringly.

The theater went dark after the lights flickered off. I curled up into his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

Tiffany kept shooting back jealous stares but I tried my best to ignore them.

I was very comfortable and warm until I realized I needed to pee.

"I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom." I responded.

"Don't take too long." i rolled my eyes and giggled. "Okay."

I guided myself out of the rows of seats.

I made my way to the bathroom and as I was flushing the toilet, I heard footsteps approaching.

I recognized the voices as Tiffany and Ashley.

"Shoot." I stood up on the toilet seat, so they wouldn't know I was in here.

"Did you see Savannah and Hunter? She is so not good enough for him. She's a total nerd." Tiffany said in her snobby voice.

I peaked through the crack of the stall door, watching as she applied more lipstick and blush on.

Not like she needed more. She already looked like a clown.

"How did somebody as sexy as Hunter get with someone like her? He could do so much better." Ashley replied, eyeing herself in the mirror.

I tried not to let their comments get to me.

I went to hug my knees when my elbow accidentally bumped into the stall door.

I gasped and quickly covered my mouth.

They heard me.

"Savannah? I know you're in there." I can just hear the evilness in Tiffany's voice.

I sighed. What was the use in trying to deny it?

I opened the stall and debated wether I should make a run for it.

"Bitch, back of Hunter! He's mine!" She aimed for my face, but I ducked.
She was insane.

I bolted through the door when I crashed into somebody. I

"Oh I'm so s-" I cut myself off when I realized it was Taylor. Heath came up to us and grabbed my arm.

Great, I had no chance of escaping whatsoever.

"I don't appreciate what Hunter did the other night at Tiffany's party. So tell him to expect me coming."

I was too freaked out to roll my eyes.

"Hunter's not scared of you." I told him like it was obvious.

His grip on my arm was deadly and it started to hurt.
"Don't make me mad Savannah." His blue eyes turned into slits and he stared at me for a long time until he finally let go off my arm.

'Freak' I thought to myself and rubbed my arm as I made my way back to Hunter.

**************************************************************************

A/N:

Okay guys. So a lot of you guys wanted action and there will be a lot more in the next chapter.

Chapter 14 will probably be up in the next couple of days.

Keep voting and give us pointers and all that stuff in the comments (:

We would love to hear what you guys have to say.