Chapter 17

Ch. 17

"I needed to see you." Hunter said, his muscles showing through his shirt, his dark eyes meeting my light ones.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Did he actually jump from the tree unto the balcony? He was crazy.

"You could've killed yourself!" I exclaimed. I cared about him.

A lot.

He made his way towards me and I made my best effort to stay in place.

"Come on Savannah. It didn't mean anything. You're the one I want." Hunter said in his deep voice. He grabbed my hand, his warm one around mine.

I inhaled his scent, which wasn't from cologne but him.

I turned my head away so I didn't have to look at his dark orbs.

I had to stand my ground. I didn't want to forgive him, but he made it very hard for me to do so.

My feelings were growing deeper and deeper for him and it was just so hard to resist him.

He turned my head back to him, forcing me to look into his eyes and he leaned in to kiss me. I was frozen on the spot, unsure what to do.

Before I could make up my mind, he pressed his rough lips unto mine. Our lips moved in sync. He brought me close to him and I tried to squirm out of his tight grip.

But he was too strong for me. I didn't want to pull away nor did I want him to continue. This was wrong.

What he did with Tiffany really hurt but I forgot all about it as he kissed me.

He grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his neck.

I give up.

His hands slid down to my waist. He bit down on my lip asking for entrance which I allowed. Our tongues explored each others' mouths.

We broke apart and I traced my hands down one of his tattoos, his soft skin warm under my finger.

As I peered up at his face, I decided I was going to ask him again.

"How did you get that scar on your cheek?" It was killing me to know.

He tensed and his eyes showed no emotion as he looked at me.
"Just leave it Savannah."

I felt embarrassed and my cheeks were probably pink. But then again, when didn't I feel embarrassed.

I heard a door open. I froze.

His arms were still around my waist and I wiggled out of his arms.

"My mom's home! You have to go!" I exclaimed. I didn't want him to leave but I didn't want him to caught by my mom either.

Let's just say the consequences wouldn't be great for both of us.

He sighed and scratched his neck, his muscles flexing. It took all of me not to stare at him.

It wasn't the time to be ogling over him.

"Bye Savannah." He placed a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"Do you forgive me?" His eyes showed hope.

I crossed my arms and turned away.
My mom was making her way up the stairs.

"Hurry!" I said, motioning to him.

"I won't give up on us." He stated and looked at me with loving eyes, which was very rare because his eyes were like black bottomless pits.

With that, he climbed down the tree and disappeared from my sight as my mom came into my room.

***
It was after school and putting up with Tiffany and Heath, let's just say i wasn't in the best of moods. Tiffany's attitude when she find out Hunter still likes me didn't make my day any better.

I was waiting for Kenzie under that tree again, waiting her to come back from this club thing.

She was my ride home. Plus, we were getting ready at her house for the party tonight.

i did my homework, singing softly. I tend to sing when I'm bored or happy. People have told me I have a really good voice but I don't really pay attention.

I heard the school building's door slam and Heath stormed out. I flinched and tried to get away from his sight.

But he spotted me and strode over to me. His electric blue eyes boring into mine. He was actually very good looking, now that I look at him, If only he wasn't so mean.

I backed away from him but he grabbed my thin arm.

He wasn't Hunter strong but he was still very strong.

"Stop struggling Savannah! Hunter isn't always going to come to your rescue!" He shouted and turned me to face him.

"Please leave me alone." I chewed on my bottom lip.

"Listen Savannah, I know I've been acting like a huge dick. I want to make up for it." Hunter said, smirking at me.

I was confused for a second until I realized what he finally meant.

"Leave me alone." I begged him. It was just us outside, alone.

"Go out with me Savannah. Forget about Hunter. Remember how he hurt you." His hands went down to roam my body and I tried pushing him away.

Why can't he just leave me alone?!

Heath's POV

I was walking out of the school building, fuming at how annoying Tiffany was. Savannah was so much cuter and smaller too.

She stopped at Hunter's chest in height. Ah Hunter, thinking about him made my blood boil. I honestly would love to kill him, it would make our lives so much easier.

Then I could take Savannah. I smirked at the thought, dirty images running through my head.

I spotted her, looking peaceful as she did her homework against the tree. My guess was that she was waiting for Kenzie, who had twenty minutes until the meeting was over.

Her brown hair which was curled at the end, which flowed down her back. Her full lips and that natural shade of pink on her cheeks made her like irresistible.

I made my way over to her. I was planning to make her fall in love with me. I know it'll be hard, but if I got rid of Hunter it'll make my life easier.

She tried hiding from me, which worked well since the tree covered her body. But I still spotted her.

I grabbed her thin arm and she struggled a bit. It made me laugh a little, knowing she wouldn't escape from my grip.

"Stop struggling Savannah! Hunter isn't always gonna rescue you!"

But she refused to listen. Poor thing, she doesn't know what's coming.

"Please leave me alone!" She cried.
I knew I scared her but she was almost terrified of me.

"I know I've been acting like a huge dick, But I want to make up for it." I smirked at her and ran a hand up her arm. She shuddered.

She gave me a confused look until she widened her eyes, finally getting what I meant.

"Leave me alone." She begged me.

"Go out with me Savannah. Forget about Hunter. Remember how he hurt you." I roamed my hands up and down her figure. She squirmed and tried pulling away.

"H-He wouldn't!" She tried to sound sure but I knew she had a small doubt about him. All I had to do was getting her to admit it.

"Oh yes he would. Remember Tiffany? The one who made out with Hunter?" I managed a sympathetic voice and brought her closer to me.

"I-It was a mistake." She told me a tear running down her cheek.

"He lied, Savannah. Be with me, I would never hurt you like that." I caressed her cheek with my hand.

She looked up at me with a teary eyed expression.

She was so cute. A shame.

I brought my hand to her neck and pushed her into me, causing our lips to meet. She didn't respond and seemed very hesitant.

"Kiss me back." I spat at her. But she didn't.

I can tell she loved Hunter and wanted to be with him. She didn't want to hurt him even after he hurt her.

She gasped and pulled my hand away.

"Just leave me alone!" She picked up her backpack.

"Savannah, don't be so blind. Hunter used you!" I grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

"Is that what you want?!" She flinched and tears streamed down her face.

I let go of her and she ran off, getting far away from me.

Savannah's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened. I didn't exactly forgive Hunter for what he did, but revenge is never the answer.

I wasn't the type you see in movies that just go ahead and cheat on him with somebody else.

I wasn't going to go make out with Heath to get back at Hunter. I know I should've got back at him, but I just couldn't.

I wiped my tears and sat against the school building. I texted Kenzie
where to pick me up.

I took out my flip phone (I know what you must be thinking; poor girl.) I just played around with it for a while.

After twenty minutes, Kenzie rounded the corner of the building and spotted me. She waved and flashed her bright smile.

"Hey! Are you ready? What made you wait here? Did something happen?" She bombarded me with questions and I just said "I'll tell you later, let's get in the car."

So we walked off the green, long grass and got into her small car. She drove off heading in the direction of her house.

"So why did you wait over there?" Kenzie asked me, turning down the radio a bit.

"Heath." I told her.

Her face turned pink. "What about him?"

"He, um, kissed me." I said quietly.

"Wait, what?" Kenzie turned around. and faced me.

"Keep your eyes on the road and yes, Heath Collins kissed me." I sighed.

"You're lying." Kenzie stated. I looked at her shocked.

"No I'm not. Why would I lie to you? You're my best friend." I pointed out.

She shrugged. Yes, she just gave me a shrug. Well today isn't going like I planned.

We arrived at her house and she seemed to forget all about the car ride. We went inside and I greeted her mom.

"Hi Mrs. Jackson." Kenzie's mom, who looked exactly like Kenzie, came over to me and engulfed me in a bear hug.

"Hi Savannah! How are you?" She was very cheerful, just like Kenzie.

"I'm good, thank you. How are you?"
She talked on and on about some project she was working on, until Kenzie pulled my hand and dragged me up to her room.

"Mackenzie Elizabeth Jackson! Don't forget to do your chores!" Her mom called after her.

"Sorry about that!" She laughed and went over to her closet. I sat down on her pink sheets, while listening to the music blast next door in her brother's room.

"Mike! Turn the volume down!" She called out.

No response.

"I'll be right back." Kenzie stomped out of her room and over to her brother's. I heard some yelling and she stomped back into her room.

"Little brothers." She rolled her eyes.
Mike was like fifteen. But the other one, who was throwing the party, was eighteen.

"Okay, now let's find a dress for you."

So she searched dug through her closet until she found a light pink dress that exposed he back and held it up to me.

"Savannah! You would look so pretty with this on!" She held it up to me.

"Are you sure it'll fit me?" I asked her.

"Definitely. I like to get smaller sizes sometimes." She chuckled and threw it at me.

I went into her bathroom to change.
"It fits!" I called to her.

"Come out! Let me see." She stroked her imaginary beard as I modeled for her.

"You look gorgeous and it totally compliments your body." She smiled at me and she took a red one from her closet.

She went and tried it on while I added some white heels to make me look a little taller.

"Ready?" She called.

She dramatically opened up the doors and she modeled the red dress up and down her bedroom.

I laughed and told her "It looks so pretty on you!" and it did. It really brought out her curves (which I was jealous of) I mean, I was skinny but I didn't lack in female assets either.

"Haha thanks! Time to do hair and makeup!" She dragged me towards her bathroom.

This is gonna be a long night.

***
A/N

READ
okay some of you guys have been comparing this book to hush, hush. It really gets on my nerves because I haven't even read it. So please don't compare my books to others.

Second, I haven't been updating frequently because I don't have TIME. I'm really sorry I took so long to update and I promise I'll never take this long again. Between basketball practices, games, homework, and singing lessons I am completely exhausted.
But I'll make a huge effort to write and the next chapter will be out very soon. (I've already started it.)

Third, It would be nice if some if you all keep your mean comments to yourself.
For example "This book sucks" or
"You're not descriptive enough"
or
"You're going to fast."
I'm aware of ALL these things. I know that I'm not descriptive, it's my writing style. I know I'm going to fast, that's just the way the story is.

If you don't like it, then just leave. I really don't see the need to comment these things.

I hear it all the time
On a happier note, thank you to everyone who's been commenting nice things! It really makes me happy (:!

If you want to talk to me or follow my Instagram, it's in my bio(:

Sone of the ship names I liked where Santer, Huntanna, and Havannah.
Comment your favorite out of those three!