Part 2 - Family meeting

Oh yes. I know, I know it's me again. How exciting. I'm just passing by. Don't wanna disturb you or anything. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
He was so sexy. How he was sitting there with that smile on his face and joy in the brown eyes. His dark hair was still messy for this time, because it was only a few minutes he woke up. Once again he looked at me.

"What?" He asked with that innocent voice. I was done for. I love him with all my heart.

"Nothing," I answered and turned away.

Suddenly I felt his presence when he touched my hand and his smell attacked my senses. With one move he pulled me against his body. I felt his beating heart, his muscular chest. My body started to shake, butterflies in the stomach woke up and my heart was racing. Lightly he touched my chin and rose my head that I could properly see his eyes.

"Don't lie to me, Jonathan."

I loved when he called me by my name. The way how he said it, always sent electrical pulses through my body.

"I love you."

There I was. Telling my best friend my feelings for him without any other fears or doubts.

In was in this moment when my alarm started to ring and I woke up. I glanced over the time and let a little growl leave my body. It was 10 am. I knew I had so much stuff to do, that's why I set an alarm, but I really wanted to return to that dream. I couldn't help it. The way how he looked, how he spoke, how he was all. I loved him. And the biggest problem was that he had no idea. I knew he was happy with his girlfriend Sydney, I wish him the best, really, and I would never tried to break them apart, so I let myself dream about him. That was all I could do in this situation.

I got up from bed and prepared a delicious breakfast, while browsing the Internet on my phone and responding to messages from my friends.

After the meal I went outside. I needed to go to the family lunch and after that buy some food for myself. It was a sunny day and I enjoyed that warm weather. I texted Cartoonz on my way.

D: Morning, dude.

I wasn't expecting his respond any time soon, cause of fact that we played games together until 6 am in the morning, but I wasn't feeling that tired.

Once I had arrived to my parents house, everybody hugged me and greeted me with love. I missed them to be honest. I tried visit them regularly once every week and I had to admit, it had worked so far.

They sat me down next to my sister from left side and my cousin from the other side.

"So Jonathan, tell us... how's your job doing?" asked my father, who was sitting in the head of the table against my grandfather.

"Oh cmon! I don't wanna speak about work again," complained my mum annoyed.

"I just want to know, how is he doing. That's all. Why do you always have something against me?" I sensed that my dad was starting to be pissed off.

"It's ok. My job is great actually. Still have fans that watch my videos and we are still growing, so I'm not in financial problems," I jumped quickly into the conversation to prevent them fight.