Part 3 - Party

Hello! You didn't expect me, did you? Well I'm sorry for Delirious to be honest, but it's just my point of view. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Vanos POV)
My plane landed in Ireland without any delay and I was first, to my surprise,who arrived. Nogla was waiting for us with paper: The stupidest retards. Next to him was Berenice. I rolled my eyes after reading that paper and hugged them with good mood.

"Hey," I greeted them and he giggled.

"Hello! I'm surprised you're here first, to be honest."

"Aren't you happy?" I teased him with grin.

"Happy that this Canadian is here? Nah... can I somehow send you back?" I laughed after his sentence.

"Wrap me and send me as a gift."

"Nobody would like gift like you." I laughed again.

Once the others arrived, I was so happy to see them again. My nearly whole gang. Most of them brought their love ones and I missed Sydney so much. Nogla got us to his home. Most things were already prepared.

In the late night, before I could get more drunk then I was, I decided to call Sydney. I moved myself to the silenter room.

"Hello, darling," I greeted her.

"Evan, hi!" I was so happy to hear her voice.

"How was your day?" I sat down and tried to imagine her face.

"I spent whole day at home. But I miss you so
much. The bed is so cold without you and the house is so silent." Her sad voice made me smile.

"I miss you more, trust me. Everybody has someone here and I'm all alone."

"Awwwww... my little poor love. I'll make it up for you, don't you worry."

"Really? What are you gonna do?" I whispered with seductive tone. She giggled and my heart started to race.

"You remember that red lingerie I bought?" I closed my eyes and saw her body. I felt so horny all of the sudden.

"Of course... and I remember how I ripped them apart." She laughed and I heard sound of the door. Mini opened the door and nodded at me to follow him.

"I gotta go. Sweat dreams, baby." I stood up and went to the living room.

"Good night." She hung up and sat on the couch next to the Mini and Nogla.

"What is it?" I asked a bit annoyed that he pulled me away from my love.

"You remember what we agree on? That account and Delirious?"

"Yeah I remember," I responded and drank another drink.

In a few seconds Tyler joined in while others chatted with each other.

"So what name should we use?" Asked Nogla.

"Well... What about... Loverboy123?" We bursted in laugh after Minis suggestion.

"We don't want to show him that this fan is in love with him," said Tyler.

"What about GamerBoy123? That's normal, right?" I shrugged my shoulders after what Nogla had said.

"But from where? We can't text him on Twitter," said Tyler again.

"We can't write him on email either... there is no official email for fans to see," thought aloud Mini.

"What about some: I'm a friend from a friend," suggested Nogla.

"That could work, right?"

"Ok... Evan? It's your turn." Mini passed me his phone and I frowned.

"My turn for what?" I asked with confusion.

"You should text him. You're his best friend." I smiled and felt honored.

"Fine."

All right, what should I text him? Light friendly introduction.

GamerBoy123: Hello! My name is Eric Rutterman, not that it's so much important. I'm one of your fans, sticking with you from 100 subs and I'm really proud how much further you got. Just wanted to thank you for everything you have done to us. You have helped me rise from the ground. Most likely you won't get this email, because there is no official email from you, so I'm trying emails from Google. Once again, thank you, Delirious. Have a great day and never stop laughing.

After I was done I sent phone to the others to read.

"So?" I asked a bit worried. After some minutes all smiled.

"Man... That's clever. It sound like true fan." I breathed out.

"Nice. Let's send him and wait for response."

"Guys but truly... Cartoonz can't know what we're doing, is that clear?" I warned them with serious tone of my voice. Mini frowned.

"Why?"

"You don't get it? He is gonna be against it. And most likely he will tell Delirous about this ," I aswered and looked at Luke, who was taking with Lui and Brock.

"And with that our fun is over," added Tyler.

I went sleep early in the morning when Delirious responded to our email.

Hey, Eric. I don't know where you find this email, but good job xD. (Author note: I just love how Delirious write "xD". End of my note). You don't have to thank me for anything, man. I should be thanking you and the others for giving me the opportunity. It's all about my fans that's pushing me continue my work. I hope you had great day and see ya! xD

I smiled how generous Delirious were. Giving everything to his fans. He deserved the best. With good mood I fell asleep.