Part 19 - Happy ending?

Thank you to all of you for reading my story and hopefully enjoying it with me. I know Im enjoying writing this stuff for you. I'm looking forward to see you in another fanfic. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I watched as he walked away and felt so terrible. I knew he wouldn't take this in a good way, but he had to know the truth. I sighed.

So this is it, huh? This is how it all ends. Him walking away from me and I letting him? I love him. I can't let him go away.

I ran to his house as fast, as I could to catch him there before he would disappear for eternity. I was lucky when the door wasn't properly closed.

"Delirious?" I whispered and came in.

I spotted silhouette in his  room so I walked to him.

"I'm sorry! Truly, I'm. Can you please at least look at me?" I started talking, but he completely ignored me while he was grabbing clothes and putting them into a suitcase.

"Don't ignore me. Be angry, yell at me, hit me, anything... just don't ignore me. This is the worst."

I caught his hand to stop him but he quickly pulled it out.

"You have no rights to even talk to me. Don't touch me you fucker," he hissed in anger and continue in his work.

He grabbed his suitcase, and at that moment I had enough. I caught that suitcase and pulled it out from his hand. With noise it dropped on the ground.

"Stop it! I'm not letting you go anywhere."

First moments he tried to get his suitcase back, and then he started to continuously hitting me to the chest while crying, when I grabbed his hands to stop him and pushed him towards the wall. He tried to defend himself, but didn't have any chance against me.

"Let go of me!" he shouted and tried to wiggle out.

"I'm not! Calm down, please," I continued with patient voice.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you! You ruined my life. You think it was funny to play with my emotions? Guess what? It wasn't. Now you're saying you're sorry? And what do you expect? That I'm going to forgive you and find you another woman to fuck? Forget about that, you motherfucker. Let me go!" he yelled at me furiously.

He tried pushed me away from him, but was too weak. After a while he started crying and I sensed that he loosen his defense. I hugged him tightly, and while he was sobbing into my chest, I took a deep breath.

"I love you, Jonathan."

I had to say it. I had to let him know what I felt, had to try. He looked at me with his puffy eyes.

"What?"

He looked so cute with that confusion in his eyes. I wiped his tears from his face and smiled at him.

"I love you," I repeated in whisper.

"But... how? No... you're lying, only to shut me up. I remember how you danced with that girl..."

"And I remember how good you were with that tongue of yours a week ago," I teased him and smooth his hair.

His eyes widened in a shock and confusion. 

"What?" He mumbled again and I laughed.

"Just let me remind you," I whispered, took his head into my hands and kissed him.

In the first moments he was frozen, but then he invited me in and I was in the seven heaven. I quickly pulled away to breath and started to blush after feeling my boner, as well as his. I still held his head, looking straight into his shocked eyes.

"B-b-but..."

"No butts, only if it isn't yours," I joked to ease this whole situation.

"I don't get it. When did that changed? Why didn't you tell me anything?" I smiled after his questions.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?" I answered him with question.

"What?" He whispered and I laughed. He looked so damn cute.

"That you have crush on me?"

I wasn't really sure about this thing, but I decided to shoot anyway, hoping it will work.

He started to blush and look another direction.

Bingo!

"I'm waiting," I whispered.

"I... uhm... I-I... you were with Sydney and never told me that you're interested in me. And I didn't want to lose you as a friend just by telling you my feelings."

"Look at me, Jonathan."

He did what I asked him for.

"I love you," I said again hoping he'll say similar think.

He shyly smiled and it made my heart skipped a beat.

"And I love you," he mumbled so silently.

"What did you say?" I teased him one more time.

"I love you," he said it louder and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

That sentence, those three simple words put together, made my life even better. I moved my head closer to him and kissed him again. After a while we both pulled away for fresh air.

"I think you own me. That restaurant wasn't that cheap." He smirked, grabbed me by my hand and slowly led me to the bed.

"I think I'll make it up for you." I was so horny after hearing that seductive voice and seeing that half smile on his face and at the same time happy that he forgave me. That he gave me a chance.

I love you, Jonathan.