Part 14 - Sisters new boyfriend

So I decided where to lead this story. I hope you will bear with me, a few parts left. Oh and I'm sorry for this short part. I just didn't know what to write, and was in the next part with my mind, sorry! Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
Right after I ended up playing with Eric, Vanoss called me. Firstly I intended not to pick it up but I knew he didn't do anything wrong. Besides I missed his voice.

"Hey," he greeted me with joy in his voice.

"Sup, bitch. How was it?" I asked and started to preparing my late dinner.

"What do you mean?" he answered me with confusion.

"That night with the girl." I hoped I hadn't sounded too jealous.

"Oh... yeah... went well. How is Cartoonz feeling?"

"Not that good. He's really depressed. I'm trying my best to help him but it's too hard."

I just hope he won't see through this lies.

"And what happened?"

What happened? I don't freaking know.

"I'm sorry I know it's personal and it's his life. You don't have to actually say it."
I took a deep breath after his speech.

"Thanks, man."

"So you coming to my house this weekend? You haven't actually answered me."

I don't know. I really want to but I know you won't be with me. Watching you be with that girl from night was killing me. I have to move on. But... I really don't want to lose him. Can I somehow stop loving him and care abut him in a best friend way?

"Delirious?" His voice dragged me to reality.

"Yeah, sorry. Uhm... I think I'll come. I'll talk with Cartoonz."

"It would be awesome to have you here."

For what? Doing your partner in flirting with women? No thanks.

"I'm not promising anything."

"Is something wrong?" His question stunned me for a second.

"No. Why do you think?" I could hear his sigh.

"I don't know. I have a feeling something is eating ya. And I want you to know that you can tell me everything. That's why I'm here."

I felt so honored that he cared about me so
much.

"I'm ok. Just tired... so I'll see you at this weekend."

"Ok. Looking forward to it." I hung up and went edit a video.

The next day I went to family meeting. The new thing was that sister brought her new boyfriend. They looked so cute together and I wished them best.

"So Mark... what is it that you're doing again?" Asked my father.

"I'm manager of the company, sir."

"And how did you two meet?" Asked my mother with happiness in her eyes.

I felt so pushed away in that moment. I was so happy, yes, but at the same time I knew that I would never introduce my lover to my family. They know a lot of things about me but not that I'm gay. I was too afraid of their reaction.

"Jonathan, sweetie?" I blinked couple times to split my thoughts and reality.

"Yes?" I asked my mother and she smiled.

"Would you mind telling Mark about your job?"

I got home late in the night. I was too tired from all the talking. I had to admit Mark was great guy and I was wishing to find myself somebody similar. Who would love me to the end of my life.