Part 13 - Problems ahead

I have a feeling I'm running in the circle with this story. I don't know. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Vanoss POV)
C'mon you little piece of shit! Work dammit! You can't let me down now, c'mon!

Madison raised her head to look at me and I sighed. I was so angry at my friend down there.

"It's ok. This is happening to all guys, don't worry. Let me try one more time."

This is pointless. There's no way she's getting me erection. Why though? She's hot. Fuck it. I'll send her home. What is Delirious doing right now? Is he with Luke, how he wrote? Is he hugging him to ease his emotional pain?

I recalled the moment with hot chocolate and his act.

"That's it. You see? I told you we had to give him some time to wake up."

I blinked a few times to consume the situation and my heart was racing. I did a step from her and pulled up my jeans.

"I'm sorry but you have to go," I said with panicking voice.

"What? I mean it's working now... I thought you want to have sex."

"I'm sorry! I just... I need to be alone right now. You were gorgeous, truly, and I thank you for that. Here, take this. It should be enough for your way home."

I escorted her to the door and watched her walk away. I closed the door and panic took over my body. I went to sleep only in my boxers. I lay down to the bed and rubbed my face.

Oh my god. Why? Why wasn't it working with her but one memory of Delirious sucking... stop it you motherfucker! Don't you dare wake up now! You wasn't working when she was sucking it and now you're telling me that it's ok to get boner only thinking about my best friend? Fuck you!

I was pissed and at the same time afraid from this situation. I had no idea what to do. As I lay on my hip I smelled Jonathan's scent from the pillow he was sleeping at. My heart was racing as I started to breath in that smell.

I need to get some sleep. And I need my friends around me. I should throw a party to show them my new home. That's it!

With better mood I fell asleep.

In the morning I texted all to my friends that I'm throwing a party that weekend with hoping that everyone would come. After that I went to Xbox Eric's account and received a message from Delirious.

D: Hey, man. Wanna play some games today? I'm feeling a bit down and I need boost up. Family stuff.

I frowned and felt a bit hurt.

Why didn't he tell me anything? I didn't know he had some problems in family. Why can't he talk to me like I'm his best friend. He should know I'm here for him. And why hasn't he answered on my invite to the party yet?

I noticed he was online so I responded to him.

GamerBoy123: Game with you? Hell yeah! What about 8 pm?

With that I went to Skype and get invited to Skype call by Nogla. There were already Mini, Lui, Marcel and Brock.

"Hey!" I greeted them and tried stay positive about the whole thing. They all greeted me back.

"So Vanoss are you ready for that party you invited us?" I giggled after Lui.

"Hope so. I just need to make sure that this house will survive you all."

"Do you know what's with Delirious?" asked me Brock and I felt my racing heart.

"What's with Delirious?" I answered him with voice full of confusion.

"It's like three weeks without him. He's not playing with us anymore. Sure he's here but don't want to play anymore." I frowned.

First two weeks he was in my care cause he couldn't do much with that face. Especially when he couldn't see properly. But now? He's ok. Why doesn't he wants to play with us?

"You asked him?" I said while still thinking about him.

"We wrote him tons a messages. He always replies that he's busy with Cartoonz and he's sorry," answered me Marcel.

Cartoonz. Is it possible that he forbid Delirious play with us? I'll ask him personally this weekend.

"Well... we can ask him once he will be here, at my house. If he comes... of course. If not we can ask Cartoonz what's wrong," I answered.

"Cool. We're playing mini golf. Care to join?" I smiled after Minis proposal.

"You're the best, but no. I have to clean the house and prepare for you. I'll catch you all tomorrow. We can play something."

I spent the rest of the day unpacking and cleaning the house, until was a time to meet Delirious as Eric.

I was kind a nervous to be honest but I kept calming myself that he doesn't know who I'm.

I enjoyed every moment with him and couldn't wait to see him at weekend.