Part 6 - Test of the friendship

So first of all I don't have anything against Sydney, second of all it had to happened. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
Once Vanoss left me I decided to call a Cartoonz. I grabbed a phone and went outside, where I saw something I shouldn't have seen. Sydney was making out with someone who definitely wasn't Vanoss in front of their house.

Oh shit! I need to tell him... no! It'll ruin him. But I can't let him marry her... I'm his best friend. Ok let's go tell him.

I quickly turned around and ran to Evans room. I knocked a few times before he opened the door.

"Hi," he smiled at me. My heart was racing and my hands started to shiver.

I love his smile so much. Ok I need to tell him, he needs to know.

"Vanoss... I don't think it's that good idea to marry Sydney." He frowned after my sentence. I noticed he's pissed about it.

"What do you mean?"

"I think... she's cheating on you." It took him a few seconds before speaking again.

"You know what I think? I think you're jealous that I'll be with her more then with you. I think you're jealous how sexy she is and how lucky I'm."

"What? No!"

"I remember how you looked today, when we were picking that ring. Just let me sleep." I sighed after he closed the door.

I'll tell him again tomorrow. I can't let that woman marry Evan.

I left the bathroom, where I took a shower, and lay into the bed. I was too tired after all day thinking about rings and listening Evans love speech about Sydney.

I heard a door opening, so I rose my head to see.

"Evan?" I whispered and support myself by my elbows to see him properly.

When the light came on I didn't see Evan. I saw Sydney. She was only in her bra and underwear. I quickly got off the bed not to talk with her from low level.

"Hey. Uhm... Is there something you need?" I scratched back of my head. I was little bit nervous with her all alone.

She did a few steps closer to me as I backed up.

"There is actually. Firstly you need to be quiet. We don't want to wake up our Evan, do we?"

What the fuck is she doing? Why is she so close? Why is she almost naked?

She was a few centimeters away from me. Slowly touching my chest she continued down to my penis. I gasped for air and tried to push her away.

"Let go of me!"

Quickly she kissed me to keep me shut. I didn't like any of that. Firstly it was a woman and secondly it was my best friends fiancé. I pushed her away from me when the doors opened.

"Delirous, I just wanted to..."

I knew I was fucked at that moment. My heart was racing as I looked at Evan. Sydney ran to him and hugged him.

"He wanted to rape me, babe!" She started to sob. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Evan listen..." I started to talk when he punched me harder then I expected.

"Why? I though you're my best friend! And now you are trying it on my girlfriend?"

He kept hitting me as he spoke.

"Wait! Evan..."

The first moment I tried to defend myself, but he was hockey player. I didn't stand a chance, so I closed my eyes and wished everything to fade.

"Stop it! You are killing him." Sydney jumped into the fight.

"Leave my house and never return! I don't even know why I could call you a friend."

I opened my eyes with obstacles. Every muscle inside me shouted with sharp pain. I wasn't able to see on one eye. I felt blood dripping to the ground and in my mouth. But the worst pain was Evans words.

"Evan please listen..." He quickly grabbed me by my hand and threw me to the doors.

"Get the fuck out!" I knew he won't listen to me and that was the worst feeling. I was hurt. Not from his beating but from his cold words.

He thinks I betrayed him. How can he think I would try rape his girlfriend?

He wanted me out and I went. I caught the cab and went to the airport.

They said my fly is departing in an hour. I should see how I look.

I went to the bathroom and glance to the mirror. My left cheek was swollen over my eye and I couldn't open even open him. My upper lip was bleeding and I started to notice black eye. I sighed and splashed my face by water trying not hiss from pain.

I lost him completely. He won't talk to me, he won't do anything with me. I need to speak with Luke.

Once I landed I rode right to the Cartoonz house. He opened the door and I hugged him strongest I could while my tears were rolling down. It hurt so much.

"Oh my god, Jonathan... What happened? Who did this to you?" He let me to his house and brought me ice vegetables to ease my pain. I sat down on sofa and put that ice think on my face.

"Can you tell me now what the fuck happened?" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Even speaking was pain.

"I... I was at Evans place..." I had to take some time between words toeasy that pain from talking.

"I know. Take it slowly... take your time."

"I saw her... kissing another... man. I told... Evan... That Sydney... is cheating on... him... he didn't... believe me... I was... going to... sleep... when she came. She started... to kiss me. I really tried... defend myself... but Evan came. That was it." There was a few seconds pause before he spoke again.

"Evan did this to you?" I slowly nodded my head.

"He thinks... I wanted to... rape his girlfriend."

"What the fuck!? I'm calling him right now... you couldn't do it. You love him, not her, for fuck sake."

"Wait, no! Don't call him..."

My heart started to race. I couldn't let anybody defend me.

"Delirious... he made punching bag from you. Have you tried reason with him?"

"He didn't... give me chance. He threw... me out. I left all... my things there." He sighed.

"Don't talk, rest now."

"Can you... get me home, please."

"You sure you don't wanna stay here?" I shook my head.

"I'll grab my keys." I tried to smile but I hurt so much.

"You're... best! And don't call... him."