Part 5 - Hunting for engagement ring

Hello! I'm sorry for the pause that was between this part and last. I was busy but now we can continue. I wanna apologize for the lack of action, but I like it this way. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I was standing at the airport hall waiting for Delirious and trying to imagine how he could look like. I knew he would recognize me, but I was kind a nervous.

The plane landed a few minutes ago and now people were walking towards the exit.

Why the fuck I didn't ask how he look like? What if we miss each other? There are tons of people, he can easily pass by me without even noticing.

"Hi, Evan." I turned around.

There he was. He was slightly shorter then me, his short hair dark brown and his eyes like a clear blue sky. He had blue jumper, similar to his GTAV character and black jeans. I had to admit he was sexy as fuck.

I blinked a few times to snap out of it.

"Evan?" He silently laughed.

"Oh my... sorry!" I hugged him to buy me some time. After a few seconds I pulled away to see smile on his face.

"Ok. My plan is to get your things to my house and then hunt for that ring."He slowly shook his head after my speech

"No, thank you. I'll find a hotel or something. Don't worry about it."

"Dude... I didn't ask you for permission. This is my plan, my ring, my house and you're sleeping over my place. So stop bitching and be a good boy." He giggled.

"Fine. You're boss here."

I helped him with his things and drove us to my place. Sydney was out with some friends, so the meeting between my best friend and my girlfriend had to wait till evening. I gave him the empty room for guests upstairs.

"You hungry?" I shouted from the kitchen.

"Starving, thanks darling." I smiled and put pizza into oven.

In a few minutes he came downstairs and rubbed his belly while grinning.

"The smell is amazing. You should end your YouTube carrier and be a professional cooker." I laughed.

"Sit down and eat." I put the pizza slice on the table and moved to him.

"Yes, mum."

I got a text from Sydney.

S: Is your friend already at our place?

I responded with smile on my face.

V: Yes. We are eating pizza and going out in a few minutes. You excited to meet him in the evening?
S: Yeah. Ok babe. Have fun.
V: Love you.

"You ready?" I asked Delirious and he nodded.

We went to the center and spent whole day at jewelry without any good ring. I was upset about it and I was grateful that Delirious tried cheer me up somehow.

I want to marry her soon as possible. I want to spend the rest of our life together.

The moment of meeting between my best friend and my girlfriend came. I sensed that Delirious is nervous. We entered the house and I went to find my love. She was in the living room watching TV. As soon as she saw me she stood up and with smile she lightly kissed me. I grabbed her hand and turned around.

"Ok... so this is Jonathan and this is Sydney." Delirious did a few steps and rose his hand for shake. I glanced over Sydney. She smiled and shook his hand.

"Hey," she greeted him warmly. He nodded his head.

"Pleasure to finally meet you. Evan has been talking all about you." I felt blood slowly entering my cheeks as I was blushing. Sydney put her hand on my shoulder.

"Really? What did he say?"

"I think it's time for dinner. Honey, you hungry?" I pulled away from her and led Delirious to the kitchen. Sydney stayed in the living room.

"Nah... I ate already." I nodded my head and glanced over Delirious, who sat down.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him while looking into the fridge.

"What do you have?" I laughed after his question.

"Well... there is meat and some vegetables. Or we could call pizza or Chinese food."

In a few seconds Delirious was standing next to me.

"Nonsense. Let me cook." I smiled and sat down.

He took meat and vegetables and started his masterpiece.

"So what do you think about her?" I asked him smiling. He gave me quick look and again payed attention to the meal.

"She seems nice," he responded and I frowned.

"Nice? That's all?" I was confused as I had expected something like: gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, intelligent. He sighed.

"What do you want me to say? I was talking with her like a ten seconds." He was right. I nodded my head.

I had to admitted, Delirious was master chef. Taste of that meal was amazing and I was sad that there was nothing left.

"Babe? You coming?" I asked her. I wanted to be with her again.

"Watching TV... I'll join you in a while. Go sleep." With sadness I nodded my head and escorted Delirious to his room.

"Good night," I said with smile.

"Night."