Chapter 1- Welcome

I took a deep breath in. That was hard to do, breathing. I am moving,again. All the friends I managed to make are erased. The only good part, I didn't have to do that annoying,stupid project for Social Studies. I packed my clothes like my mom said to. My closet consist of over sized band tee shirts, big sweaters, ripped jeans,and old converse or vans. I never had a boyfriend unlike my one best friend Jewles who had like 37 or something crazy like that. I like to think that this is okay,I mean I'm only 16. Plus,I should be saving my love for Pierce The Veil not boys.

When we arive at my new house, my brothers fight over who gets which room. I just go for the one that can hang all my posters,which sadly the walls are pink. Oh well I think. As I'm unpacking I hear my mom call me. I don't fight with my mom,I do as she says and she rewards me with band merch. I like to think that my mom is my first best friend, which probably is weird but what isn't?

"We have to register you for school" my mom says to Ryan, Benjamin,Junior,and me. "Ok." I said while drawing in my scratchpad. "You know I'll be at your school right?" Ryan says. "No shit Sherlock." I say in a polite manner. That's why I love having brothers, they don't get to offended by how I talk to them. "Dani, you know not to talk like that." My mom says,but I know she doesn't care. "Yeah." I say back.

First up we sign me up for hell other known as high school. Ryan is checking out the (what looks like) seniors. Ugh,freshman. I tell him not to stare to which he replies "They're hot, you're not " "Nice comeback." I say sarcastically. He just rolls his eyes. In a scene like this I would usually just stay quite,nod,and smile. Yet, when I saw someone sitting in a chair in the office, I couldn't help but stare. He had brown hair,that looked pretty cute from the back. He was on his what looked like an iPhone. I causally glanced at him a few times until it was time to leave. I hope I see him again.

Oops,I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Dani. My real name is Mackenzie but I hate that name so my name is Dani. I don't know why I like the name Dani but I do. I have medium length hair that is a dirty blonde color. I have brown-ish green-ish eyes that I'm thankful for. I only have three best friends, my mom,a girl I met when I was 4 her name is Jewles, and an author who will never know who I am. I'm not that skinny,but I guess I'm not that big to be considered fat (or fluffy or whatever). I don't like talking to people becuase they'll just end up hurting you. I procrastinate the shit out of homework and enjoy post hardcore music. Or screamo,or rock,or emo,or whatever.

I also attend therapy,and depression clubs my mom makes me go to. I'm not really into mall shopping. I would rather be home playing Zelda all by myself. My three brothers Ryan (14),Benjamin (12), and Junior (8) are actually really good and supportive brothers, I'm just the fucked-up-no-one-gives-a-shit-about sister. So far I hope you enjoyed my story, I know it seems boring but I like to think it gets better...