Chapter 5- Oh gawd...

"D-Dani?" I heard a voice say at by the door. It was Junior. "Oh my gosh, don't scare me like that!" I said,rushing to him. As I did I heard a chuckle from Jack. "Sowwy, can you read to me?" He asked, sounding three. "Junior, you're eight years old now,you can read by yourself." I said, wanting to finish the confusing conversation that happened between me and Jack. "You should read to him Dani, it's actually getting late I'll come back later." and just like that, he easily unlocked the window and jumped out. I thought since Jack already left, I had no reason not to read to him. Yet, I was a little mad at Junior because Jack had asked me out, asked me out.

The next day, I waited for him to come back. It's only been 6 hours, 15 minuets and 01 seconds, gosh Jack... I mean what? Anyway, by the time he got here I had to leave because Lily wanted to hang out, which made me sad again. When he came over (and threw the front door this time) I told him I was leaving pretty soon. "Well... Why don't we hang out instead?" He asked but it felt like he was telling me. "You can come with us." I said, grabbing my belongings. "What are you guys doing?" he said following my footsteps by the door. "We're going to the mall, maybe go to Starbucks later." his face grew in one of those perfect smiles. "Oh my gosh! Starbucks is literally my shit!" I just laughed and said "Okay, I'm pretty sure Lily won't mind." but she did. She said it was 'annoying as fuck' and 'why the hell did you bring him?' but that doesn't matter right now.

At the mall, One Direction posters were everywhere, young teenaged girls with One Direction shirts on, I was wondering what was happening. "Umm care to explain this?" I gesutred everywhere in the mall. "How could you not know!" Jack and Lily said, looking offended. "Sorry, I have somewhat of a life you know."  Jack completly ignored my comment and said "It's Niall's birthday,duh!" waving his hands around like a mainaic. 

After that little scene, we contiuned walking, but then someone pulled my arm. "Heyo!" Ross said with a smile. He looked happy, so much I could barley notice him. I just have to add that his smile was perfect, straight gorgeuos white teeth, and the small lines that form at the corners of his mouth were magical, but lets ignore that part. "What are you doing here?" I said looking up at him, he was pretty tall, but it fit his athletic shape. "Ugh, my sis is obsessed with One Direction, and there is this big event they have for one of the guys in the band birthday, something like that." he said, pointing his finger to a blonde-haired, green-eyes girl and her face was covered in freckels  "That's her, Mary."  she must've heard her name because she turned to her brother and gave an agressive wave with a large smile. 

I heard footsteps behind me, it was Jack. Oops, I completly forgot about him... "Why are you over here?" he said with a smile. "Oh..." He said a little pleased, eyeing Ross from head to toe. Ross turned around to face us. He laughed and said  "This must be the Ryan I have been hearing about! Hey, don't give your sister such a hard time pal." Bending over and patting Jack on the shoulder. Boy, was this awkward. "Umm this isn't Ryan, this is Jack." I said linking Jack's arm into mine. Ross blushed and laughed again "I'm so sorry buddy! You were the guy who volunteerd and the club right?"  Jack awkwardly unlinked his arm from mine and looked up to Ross's blue diamond eyes. "No, sorry." He said. Yup, he said that, those were the exact words from his mouth. "Oh, umm well I should go though, I will text you 'kay Dani?" Ross said waving at me and heading towards his sister.

Lily ran up to us panting, a strand of her hair was sticking up, like sometimes when they did, but she didn't care. "Oh mah gosh guys!" she said jumping up and down. "What?" I said,confused at the excitment in her eyes. "Well just the most amazing thing happend! 1D is doing a meet up here! At first it was just going to be like an event where fans meet each other, but now the legit 1D is coming and preforming and doing a meet-and-greet!!!" She started screaming, jumping up and down and Jack started to join along. More screams came until they finally stopped. "Okay well where is it?" I asked  and Lily started running, telling us to follow her.

After catching up to her, and finally caught up with her I relized we were in the parking lot. Ross was on the other side, smiling at his little sister. He noticed me and waved causlly at me. Jack noticed and waved at him back. Which was a little awkward for me. As we crawled (or at least I did) to the front of the crowd screams started coming from everywhere. "Ladies and gentleman, One Direction!" I heard a man say from somewhere. Screams from 14 year old girl cam from everywhere. I tugged on Jack's shirt (like when Benjamin use to do to me when he was little to get my attention) and he looked at me, stopping his screaming. "Is something wrong?" he said sounding concerned. "Are you gay?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: So how was it? It took a while to type it but oh well. I hope you enjoyed it! Also, I'm going to make another fan fiction sometime soon but I am still going to write this one. I hoped you guys like it :)